[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: t9p5r7xojd201.jpg (63 KB, 640x903)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>38 male waist
>38 female waist
>38 underbust
Holy brick! I want to kill myself! How much improvement will I see on this if I lose 60 lbs
Also how big do tranny boobs need to be to not look super far apart
>>
Nobody replied to my lust provoking image and irrelevant time wasting question I guess none of you are straight
>>
your waist is bigger than my hips wtf
whats ur bmi
>>
how much do you weigh to begin with? Most of these measurements are based on your skeleton layout, so you probably won't be able to change most of it. Boobs being far apart are because of your ribcage, waist is a little genetics and a little body composition, but unless you're like 300 pounds you probably already know what it looks like
>>
>>36374098
230 lbs, 32.1 bmi
I want to lose weight but I still live with family so I eat the dinners they make for everyone bc I'm lazy
Also I get insane sugar cravings if theres no sugar for me i turn to other substances tonight I drank a double big gulp from 7/11 equal to 5 cans of coke and shat my guts out now it's light outside
>>
>>36374417
stop making excuses. you have only yourself to blame for your situation.
lose weight fatty
>>
>>36374417
wtf kind of body do you expect when you're 32 bmi with male fat
even cis women look like bricks when they're obese like that, lose weight

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.