[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: frogshake.gif (944 KB, 498x498)
944 KB
944 KB GIF
If you are a woman, then why do you have a penis?
>>
>>36373158
Surgery pending, next year boss man
>>
>>36373158
She's a spicy woman
>>
>>36373158
the doctor gave me a penis because he was evil
>>
>>36373182
retard
>>
>>36373182
I purged the internal penis with intense meditation, its all in the dao de ching
>>
>>36373158
Because I'm based
>>
File: 1719912895873.jpg (19 KB, 320x320)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
They sewed away my vulva and glued a sack and phallic meat thing above it
>>
>>36373158
cuz i was born as a girl with a penis :/
>>
>>36373182
good because cis women have an internal penis, it's called the clitoris
>>
>>36373158
All the best women have penises, don't you know that anon?
>>
>>36373363
Hot
>>
>>36373431
No, I didn't know that!
>>
>>36373422
I'm a poontang man taking a fat shit right now, and this made me look down to question the reality we're living in.
>>
>>36373158
Because I'm a woman that has a penis.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>36374309
No but I'd be down if he was an exclu bottom
>>
>>36373158
I don't seek to define myself by an anatomical part that I want removed. If your specific definition of woman is reliant on genitalia there's clearly going to be confusion, thing is unless you're an exhibitionist most people don't see the genitalia of the majority of their fellow peoples, I'd rather call people what they look like than try to play guess the genitals. I'll also throw bones to people for effort, no reason to use reality to bludgeon people's self esteem
>>
>>36373158
Why do you care? You're not getting any pussy, and apparently you're not ganna get any tranny cock now either. Virgin faggot.
>>
>>36374673
i know /lgbt/ is one of the dumber boards but struggling with object permanence is something i didn't expect to see. objective reality exists. a tree is a tree whether or not you can see it at a given moment, same rules apply for your cock and balls. people may not be able to see them at all times but that has no bearing on whether or not they exist. one anon here put it really succinctly; you can pass to random people on the street but you sure as fuck don't pass to your doctor when you eventually go to get your prostate exam. people aren't obligated to deny reality for the sake of your comfort either. honestly you're better off arguing that women can have dicks or some shit instead of embarrassing yourself like this...
>>
>>36374725
>people aren't obligated to deny reality for the sake of your comfort either.
say it louder for the people in the back

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.