[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: naked pepe.png (217 KB, 655x599)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>all I want is for a boy to be attracted to me
>no not like that!
When will transgirls get over themsleves?
>>
I'm not like that.
But also I'm ugly as fuck.
>>
>>36373481
because gays don't count
>>36373503
if those are the only "dudes" ur attracted to spoilers ur not gay
>>
>>36373730
no im definitely gay
i just like very, very feminine men
>>
>>36373765
do you also like real men tho? do u like women?
>>
I'm only attracted to men and trans girls
>>
>>36373481
>mfw. not sure if transbian who wants to psyop trannies into hating men or chaser who wants to psyop trannies into using their penis despite their dysphoria
Either way, you're scum. Trannies like any other person deserve love, someone who likes them for who they are and not tries to make them into something theire uncomfortable with out of fear of being alone
>>
>>36373481
I'm usually the last one to say this but that's just women in general. How do you think men became so paranoid about approaching women off the internet. Everything is creepy and basically a kind of rape unless you're 1% of guys
>>
>>36373909
wow almost like females are the privileged class
>>
>>36373481
When will you get over your internalized homophobia and admit you're a faggot? Bottom chasers are faggots, clean and simple.
>>
>>36373909
Just don't be creepy lol. I'm far from the top 1% of guys, I'm the definition of average, yet I've never been called a creep for approaching a women.

It's very simple, just don't hit on random strangers, e.g. in the supermarket or on the streets, because this is creepy as fuck. If you approach them like a normal person, e.g. after getting to know them through a shared interest, no one bats an eye
>>
>>36373928
C'mon anon, if they did that then what is there left to blame when they continue to get rejected for being huge losers?
>>
>>36373928
>posted from the friend zone
Lol
>>
>>36373940
Well I have been dating 3 girls this year and fucked all of them, how does complaining on an image board is working for you?
>>
>>36373948
You dropped your trip arabman
>>
>>36373977
Whose arabman?

As I said, I'm just a very average 6/10 dude who recently decided to stop fagging around and started dating women. And it's not as hard as incels like you want to make me believe
>>
>>36374063
Fembrained ftm who role plays as the "ideal heterosexual male" (nonthreatening, quick to use the "i" word to resolve disagreements, supreme gentleman all around)
>>
>>36373977
omg I totally forgot that dude existed what a weird creep
>>
>>36374097
Sounds lovely

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.