[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240211_003754.jpg (97 KB, 1170x1166)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Sorry for bad quality but I recorded the sound of my peeing would you guess a male or female is peeing based on the sound? I have a lot of dysphoria from the sound of my peeing
>>
https://voca.ro/19x5N7RJSuzw
Sorry forgot the link here it is
>>
This thread was saved by the dog pic. There's no male or female pee. Just use the woman's restroom if you're passing. I'm not going to listen to you peeing. Nobody in the restroom is investigating your pee to determine if you're a woman.
>>
Can anyone please just listen and give feedback
>>
>>36373850
jfc what am i doing on this board. "does my piss pass" is this for real
>>
mental illness awareness thread
>>
>>36373850
even if u passed perfectly in every way irl it would never make any difference because the weird little second-guessing transvestigator-cop in your head keeps you on your knees
>>
Can ANYONE please give feedback on my pee please
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDPV-24lxvY
>>
>>36373851
I can’t believe I listened to it…
First of all, ignoring the low quality, ur fine. it sounds like pee. im afab, and when you piss hard it sounds just like that. please stop worrying so much about things like this
>>
>>36373851
audio quality too low, can't judge accurately, should invest in better pee recording equipment
>>
>>36374107
You think it sounds like I'm peeing very hard?
>>
>>36374107
>>36374121
>>36373974
>>36373850
You're both retarded.
>>
>>36374158
?
>>
>>36374121
when afabs piss hard, yes it sounds just like that. now please, genuinely, stop worrying about stupid shit like fembrained or mascbrained ur pee is.
>>
Diagnosis: uncurable retardation
>>
>>36373851
>>36374121
I SAY, I SAY - YOU'RE PISSIN' TOO DARN LOUD, GURL! IT'S LATE AT NIGHT AND YOUR PISSIN' RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF THE BOWL LIKE YOU'RE FRYING CHICKEN IN THERE!
YOU GOTTA PISS ON THE SIDE, GURL! MAKE IT A STEALTH MISSION! YOU'RE CAUSING A WHOLE RUCKUS PISSIN' LIKE THAT, GURL -
Jokes aside, yeah I'm a poonah and that's what I sound like when I used to piss real hard as a chick.
>>
>>36374173
Guess what anon. I never said I'm mtf. I'm ftm. And you just confirmed my biggest dysphoria point. So thanks.
>>
>>36374215
Your biggest dysphoria point is how ur pee sounds ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36374215
oh okay then
I SAY, I SAY - YOU'RE PISSIN' TOO DARN QUIET, BOY!
YOU GOTTA PISS WITH YOUR CORE, BOY! STANDING UP AND RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF THE BOWL! MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE FRYING CHICKEN IN THERE! YOU GOTTA CAUSE A WHOLE RUCKUS PISSIN', BOY
>>
I didn't read the thread at all. It sounds like a girl pissing to me because it is inconsistent and unconfident.

It sounds like someone who is afraid to pee, like someone who is having the experience of peeing done TO them, not taking charge and peeing because they want to.

This weakness is naturally feminine.
>>
im posting in a does my pee audio pass thread for the very first time. ...euphoric
>>
>>36373850
if you have a penis it sounded male if you don't it sounded female if you don't like this get the operation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.