[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719900117749805.jpg (92 KB, 841x798)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Being a 30yo virgin is equal in pain to surviving a tetanus infection.
>>
>>36373987
Did you at least get witch powers?
>>
>>36373987
Are the cool wizard powers worth it?
>>
>>36374105
>>36374109
They lied. There are no powers. Unless you count not having killed myself already as a magical power.
>>
>>36374157
So what's the story here? Have you tried dating?
>>
>>36373987
Sex felt underwhelming without any passion, lost virginity at 25, it wasnt worth the hype desu

i want bf
>>
>>36374178
I've tried a lot of times with a handful of different people, some of which I did date longterm and a of which I took initiative with. They still didn't have sex with me or even want me to hug them after a while.
>>
>>36374283
That's so unusual though. You never kissed them? How do you date someone without kissing them? Have you ever had a bf or were these all transbian relationships?
>>
>>36374184
I know, it's such a curse. I can't have sex with someone I'm not emotionally invested in, I can't find anyone that I would invest in or when I do they don't want me back, and then end up alone forever. I could throw my self at some old guy on grinder but that honestly sounds worse than being a virgin.

>>36374287
I kissed them all, still didn't go anywhere. Two of them literally didn't want me to kiss them after a while of being together.
>>
>>36374287
Also I've dated guys and girls, long distance and short distance.
>>
I don't even want sex anymore I just want a cuddle
>>
I'm 31 and a virgin because I repped until 29 and then trooned. I'm not sure I'll ever lose it unless I pass well enough because hon sex would be gross. I don't mind though, sex is really scary.
>>
>>36374301
I have to wait at least 6 months before I'm comfortable enough to have sex with someone. Modern society has led people to believe this is a bad thing. I can't imagine having sex with someone on the first date that is absolutely insane to me.
>>
>>36374395
I know. I've tried offering to be cuddle buddies with people too and they have just as much aversion to me being physically close to them as when it comes to sex.

>>36374406
I started at 20 with tons of hope even though I was a virgin still. A decade of failed dating escapades have left me drained, depressed, and more isolated than I ever could have imagined. Good luck anon I hope you have a better time dating while trans than I did.
>>
>>36374422
I'd cuddle you If I didn't live on the arse end of the world
>>
>>36374109
I can befriend cats with ease
that is all
>>
>>36374528
Australia?

>>36374541
I could befriend most animals before turning 30 though. Animals have been my only real friends throughout life.
>>
>>36374554
Yeah Melbourne
>>
does giving bj bit no pentrative sex means i am a virgin ?
>>
>>36374184
I also find normal sex kinda underwelming desu. I much more enjoy the physical contact. I'm much more interested in kissing and cuddling and all the foreplay stuff, usually involving the whole body.
If I'd have to choose between a partner who doesn't like penetration but cuddling, and not having a partner but only ever mindless hookups, I'd chose the non penetration partner any time.

I really find it weird that so many other guys see sex as solely penetration

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.