[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

watching casablanca made me want to detrans because I'll never have something as pure as what rick and Ilsa had.
my love story (my life story) will always have an asterisk by it*
*she was born a man.
>>
>>36374126
did u even finish the movie bc how would that matter in this context
>>
that asterisk makes any love you have even more pure, the love is powerful enough to break past that
>>
>>36374136
all love stories end anon, what matters is what happens while they last
>>36374141
maybe if I was as good looking and Ingrid Bergman lol otherwise it's cringe
>>
*she was born with a dick and that kinda hot
And nobody will ever know that I'm a huge cocksucker. They all think I'm a regular straight guy fucking my gf in the pussy. We will buy our children like we buy a dog (with extra paperwork) her bussy will always stay tight because no childbirth
>>
>>36374126
here’s looking at you hon
>>
>>36374336
i read this in the voice and I cant stop laffing
>>
>>36374126
back in the day all transsexuals had to go to casablanca anyway to get a pussy
>>
>>36374126
What operations have you done so far? Have you only taken hormones? If so just wait time.....
>>
>>36375292
hormones and a hair surgery cause I had a Vegeta hairline at 16. still waiting to see the results from that
>>
>>36374126
ok boomer
>>
>>36375344
Okay, nothing definitive, I guess they made a lower, more rounded hairline... A trait that many men can have...
>>
>>36375350
boomers weren't even born when casablanca came out, it's just called having good taste
>>36375416
im not detransing fr, just a momentary feeling
>>
>>36374126
if you troon out you’ll regret it maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but soon and for the rest of your life
>>
>>36374126
you were born a baby

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.