[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I, as a straight man, find trans girls? You ladies are beautiful, but sadly are so rare. It's like finding a needle in a haystack
>>
>>36374345
Sign up for the Facebook dating app and switch your location to big liberal cities like NYC, LA, Chicago, or Denver. There have been a ton of passable and pretty trans girls on there, more so than any other dating app for some reason.
>>
>>36374345
Liking dick is not heterosexual.
>>
>>36374365
Liking boobs is not Homosexual.
>>
>>36374345
>straight man

Trans girls belong with trans girls.

Go away.
>>
They don't leave their houses, so if you want one you'll have to bust out some Skibidi Rizz (13% Effectiveness or better) and take it up to the great depths of Discord and talk one up. It's pretty easy.
>>
>>36374372
That makes you... Bisexual.
>>
>>36374372
Low IQ
>>
>>36374377
>Trans girls belong with trans girls
Why are transbians, like their cis counterparts, so ugly?

>>36374363
They have dating on FB now? Is it only for the States (not everybody is Weimerican)
>>
>>36374345
If you want someone in real life (you really should), then go on a dating app like Bumble and let it happen naturally. You'll eventually come across a trans woman. Don't seek it out, trans women tend to not like chasers. If you live in the boonies though, you may have to download a gay app like Taimi, grindr or something. The logic behind it is they'll feel probably feel especially persecuted in small towns or red states, so they're seeking community in places they know people probably won't attack them. I don't know how grindr works, but I imagine there may be a few that want dates rather than casual sex. Live in a metropolitan area (if economically reasonable to do so) to increase your odds.

If you are into internet relationships, then just have normal conversations with people and build an organic connection. If I was a chaser, I would probably look for posts where the trans woman alludes to looking attractive, or they gave an impression that there's something interesting about them personality-wise, then strike up a conversation. People tend to like being asked questions and then having the opportunity to talk about themselves. Ask the right questions, though. I'm an introvert but I manage navigating social situations well because I'm asking the right questions. There's also frengen. You could just shoot your shot with people who seem cool. I suggest being targeted in your approach and focusing on someone you're interested in, rather than playing the numbers game. I don't know what it's like to date as a man, though. Maybe that's the correct approach, I'm not sure.
>>
>>36374459
oh yeah I forgot to add, strike up the conversation, build a connection, say hey you seem cool, I enjoyed this conversation etc. and ask if they are willing to talk on discord. If it's in real life, there's probably no special place where trans women congregate, you'd just find them on dating apps.
>>
>>36374430
If they could attract normal people they wouldn't be transbians. Just like how people that are capable of being functional, productive members of society don't become Communists. The large crossover between these groups is no coincidence either.
>>
>>36374377
Transbians are evil because they have no respect for their fellow trans sisters who just want some man dick. Bitch I ain't going "women were meant for men" to every girl interested in you
>>
>>36374739
no because the way they act entitled to other women’s bodies is just so gross?
>>
hetero tranner here
i had a boyfriend for a while who was straight, i met him via bumble.
if he was a chaser it wasnt apparent because he was normal to me and treated me like any other woman
just treat a tranner like any other woman and they will more than likely go for you.
our (my) standards are incredibly low if you're handsome that's enough for someone like me.
>>
>>36374345
dating apps can work, alternatively you can just give a brief about yourself and see if anyone is in the area on here, great if you wanna risk getting your organs harvested, not that i would do that
>>
>>36374378
I leave my house, I wander the streets at night.

Men try to talk to me but I literally run away
>>
>>36374345
>being the practice gf
every tranners dream

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.