[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FnKp0uhXkAM12Dx.jpg (121 KB, 768x1200)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
It's literally no fun allowed: the country
this is /lgbt/ related because they are fucking over tranesexuals (fun, which isn't allowed)
>>
File: oliver.jpg (102 KB, 1056x1056)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
literally cry about it ogrehon
>>
>>36374475
AMERIMUTT SUPREMACY TOTAL EUROTARD DEATH
>>
>>36374475
they managed to eek out a victory against people that threatened their "turn 99% of the population into deracinated, uneducated serfs" project but it cost so much that they still have the arrogance from when they could dominate the world without critiquing their own premises but condensed in an effectively third world backwater.
>>
>>36374475
thatcherism is essentially just colonialism applied at home

the UK as a society is fundamentally built around resent and cruelty
you can't see how popular shows are like Jeremy Kyle or Can't Pay We'll Take it Away and not be like "what the fuck"
>>
>>36374682
Don't get your mobility scooter in a twist they're not even connected to Europe anymore lmao
>>
>>36374649
man needs to worry about his own countries politics
>>
Why does this board think about us so much?
>>
>>36374475
old people.
>>
I've seen the power of the government first hand, the court system, the police, the prison guards.

If you are trans, you are not human to these people, and they will treat you like you are not human. Expect to be abused, severely. People don't realise how deep it runs, the Crown Prosecution Service literally refer to us as deceptive andcl changed laws to allow abuse of trans peoole by parents. The police are bullies and will fuck with your life for no gain.

The prison guards are psycopaths, look up the Stanford Experiment. England is a terrifying place to be caught up in the system.
>>
>>36376028
a lot of us are from the uk and it's in many ways still a cultural leader especially on issues such as these
>>
bump
>>
>>36374475
oi m8 you have a loiscence for that thread?
>>
>>36375095
so if the uk is 'built around cruelty', then you'd fully expect to see the english engaging in more COOKING DOGS ALIVE WITH BLOWTORCHES than you would in lets say china for example, yes?
>>
>>36376221
>look up the Stanford Experiment
yes it was exposed as 100% fake, the paid participants were instructed on how to act and would only receive payment if they stayed for the duration and acted out their assigned roles, those involved have come out and stated this publicly
>>
>>36378127
I dont know if its fake or not, but I do know if you tell the population that a section of society are paedophiles, rapists, grooming children, a threat to women... just for existing, then people absolutely will treat that section as though they are sub human.

I hope you never find out
>>
>>36378084
Speaking of cooking dogs...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.