[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715068563084728.png (249 KB, 431x431)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
i passed as a foid in boymode again today but that won't stop me from carving YWNBAW into my skin again when i get home later
>>
>>36374770
waow i do this....
>>
>>36374770
Based
>>
>>36374770
why do you do this to yourself. youve made it. you did it. be happy.
>>
>>36374809
well clearly that person was delusional/hugboxxing her
>>
>>36374809
idk i don't feel like i have "made it" no matter how many times this happens to me. i guess the reason i do this is that it helps soothe me, sometimes my mind just gets flooded with negative thoughts and physical pain helps distract me from psychological pain. it's also a pretty easy way to punish myself.
>>
>>36374770
you don't look like that THOUGH
>>
>>36374770
stolen valour
>>
>>36375000
its good that you can acknowledge why you do this. understanding why is the first step to improvement. i know first hand that its hard to face the reasons behind why we do certain things. now we just have to decide what to do instead of this harmful behavior. what are some coping methods you have tried in the past? i can help with brainstorming some ideas if you want.
>>
>>36374770
youre already more of a woman than most of us can ever be. relax, enjoy yourself. you made it.
>>
>>36374770
eventually you will pass except for the scars and you will be very very sad
>>
>>36374770
i dealt with cutting/SH for a large portion of my life (16yrs). even on your bad days, know that it will get better. ive never lost that urge/craving but its really diminished since i started learning ways to calm myself. hell i just gave away my favorite knife to a close friend for “safe keeping”. i don’t need it around anymore.
>>
>>36374770
Fuck off youngshit passoid
>>
>>36374770
>won't stop me from carving YWNBAW into my skin again when i get home later
Why do people choose to be mentally ill? Is it just boredom?
>>
>>36374770
I feel it too, even presenting male I'll pass as a woman pretty often and it does feel kind of nice but it doesn't like fix my head or anything. I still see myself as a mentally ill chemically castrated fag and not as a woman and I don't really think I look like a woman.
>>36375299
Yeah, I've gone about 4 years without self harm now. I still do get the urge when I feel disgusting and hate my body but I don't do it.
>>36375317
>Fuck off youngshit passoid
It happens to me too but I'm far from a youngshit, I started in my late 20's
>>
>>36375405
Fuck off luckshit passoid
>>
>>36375110
>what are some coping methods you have tried in the past?
god i can't remember, most of them weren't good ones. before if i felt sad i'd watch like a wholesome kids' movie but nowadays i tend to actually prefer consuming devastating media for some reason. maybe playing games helps but lately i can't really stop my mind from wandering even when playing my favourite things.
>>36375293
eh, probably not but in any case i've had scars for like over a decade now. it sucks because i know they're super noticeable to others and every now and again someone will mention them, but that's life i guess.
>>36375299
glad to hear things got better for you anon. :)
>>36375317
i wasn't a youngshit.
>>36375364
for me it's trauma from past experiences and the fact i'm extremely isolated irl with little hope of ever breaking that isolation.
>>
>>36375465
Fuck off luckshit passoid
>>
>>36375465
Watch Oldboy
>>
>>36375503
wtf i thought you only say that in my threads.....
>>
>>36375514
Watch Yi Yi
>>
>>36375317
thank you!! transition and my friends legit saved my ass :)
>>
>>36375791
replied to the wrong person :(
>>
>>36375791
that's sweet, i wish i was able to say that about myself. sadly my transition has been a bit of a failure and i've never really succeeded in making friends who actually give a shit about me and at my age it's probably too late for that to happen. it's nice that things worked out for you though. :)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.