[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

do FTMs use grindr? pic unrelated
>>
>>36374876
unfortunately yes
>>
>>36374899
why would they do that? isn't grindr for the dick havers?
i'm a tranny and i use grindr exclusively
>>
>>36374928
Even post op mtfs use it, it's insane.
>>
>>36374943
that makes no sense to me, i only use grindr because i have a dick, if i was post op i would use one of the hetero dating places.
but also i will never be post op so i will be on grindr as long as i live....
>>
>>36374876
Yes, I've seen them before
>>36374928
No, even grindr said they're inclusive to trans
The only people who use grindr though are ugly fucks and whores
>>36374967
There's much better apps out there
>>
>>36375029
>There's much better apps out there
no there arent.
im sorry but if the only people you see on grindr are ugly thats just a reflection of where you live.
ive tried all the apps and grindr is the best one. plenty of guys to choose from, all of them know the sitch immediately, and im hotter than most other trannys on there so i feel special, (instead of feeling inferior to the cis women on other dating apps)
>>
>>36375061
Cope
>>
>>36375088
ok?
>>
>>36374967
>>36374928
>>36374899

Grindr is a dating app for gay men; it also permits transgender women in order to provide a safe space for them to date that is not possible on other dating apps.

By these criteria I dare say trans men are the most valid Grindr users, as they are both gay men and transgender. Even more so than cis guys.
>>
>>36375106
yeah but poonmen are icky and vaginas are vomit inducing so
>>
>>36375247
then swipe if u encounter one, not that deep

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.