[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In my humble opinion, trans women should only use iPhones. If you use Android, you're not paying attention to critical yet nuanced, unspoken cues regarding social status. Someone fembrained would pay attention to that, someone malebrained wouldn't.
>>
It's just the eternal
>be the malebrained girl you would be if you suddenly became a girl, but have a much harder time fitting in
vs.
>be as close to the typical girl that you can, and probably would've been if AFAB
question. I don't know what the right choice is.
>>
>>36374977
You have the social awareness of a child. Maybe in middle school having an iphone is a sign of social status, normal adults don't care about things like that
>>
This is an american thing, a trutrans hsts asian gigapassoid will happily use an android phone because "everyone else has one". Green bubbles don't register to them because everything is done over whatsapp anyway
>>
iPhone or latest Galaxy flip phone are the most fembrained choices, I only see women with iPhones or the Z flip (I have a Z flip 4 ingmi)
>>
>>36375028
Adults don't say anything but we do notice and just like every other empirically observable fact, it goes into the calculations when assessing your social status. Nobody said anything about what your eyeglasses cost or what kind of shoes you wear but that doesn't mean nobody noticed. It's just adult-tier politeness that you mistook for not caring.
>>
>>36375031
>Asian gigapassoid
yngmi if you keep thinking about Asian women and you're not Asian
>>
>>36375050
>asians only exist in cartoons
Greasy fat weeb hands typed this
>>
>>36374977
Trans women should use degoogled android on phone and Linux on PC.
>>
>>36375060
>this is only an American thing Asian thing different
Greasy weeb hands typed this
>>
>>36375028
Having an android makes you an uncool loser, I'm sorry to say. It's the absence of the iPhone that's the issue, not necessarily having one increasing your social status. Think of it as more of the default.
>>36375020
You should be a mixture of both, play it by ear as you go, being relatively true to yourself, but picking up on female socialization. You just kind of grow out of autism.
>>36375031
That's a good point, my thinking is americentric. What do they use in your country, Huawei? Samsung?
>>
>>36375065
Yes, people have different preferences in different countries. You would know this if you weren't a shut-in.
>>
>>36375064
That's as autistic as it gets
>>36375050
Don't project in my thread, use logic and reason or gtfo
>>
>>36374977
android phones are more customizable
iphones are more expensive
I go with android
>>
>>36375079
If autistic means based then yes.
>>
>>36375065
They implied they're Asian and living in Asia, or familiar with it. If you had any deductive reasoning skills, you could easily infer this.
>>
>>36374977
the "women be using iphone" meme doesn't exist outside the us, most of the world uses android
>>
>>36375072
I live in the US and my family in the old country is mostly apple, but they're outliers, samsung is very popular in asia and normies think they're good, it's not just a contrarian anti-apple thing, people legitimately like and want them
>>
>>36375099
I lived in multiple EU countries and I only ever met two Apple users, both were from rich art backgrounds.
>>
>>36375086
What are the benefits of this alleged customization
>iphones are more expensive
That's the point.
>>36375087
sure, it's just a preference thing. autistic trans women tend to be unattractive, sadly.
>>36375093
I realize now, thanks
>>36375099
Oh, I see. You're asian american. Thanks for the lesson.
>>
>>36375072
>That's a good point, my thinking is americentric. What do they use in your country, Huawei? Samsung?

Most people don't care so long as it works, the people who genuinely obsess over smartphones are few and far between. Samsung is the most popular brand followed by Apple, then Xiaomi, Google Pixels are gaining popularity, after that you've got Motorola, Honor, Oneplus and others.

The whole American Apple vs Samsung thing isn't much of a big deal here since almost no one uses iMessage or whatever it's called. Just about everyone uses Whatsapp, which is cross-platform, which means you can reach everyone regardless of brand and everyone has the same functionality.
>>
>>36374977
you WILL buy the stupid fruit phone. you WILL care about what other people think of your possessions. you WILL!!!! consoom more to fit in!!
>>
>>36374977
apple is richbrained here in europe, not malebrained or fembrained. used to live somewhere that had to receive alot of government support as most ppl were fucked economically and everybody except the well off ppl has androids. moved to nice area of city and it's completely the opposite way around now.
>>
This is the attitude of a middle schooler. Any adult who thinks of phones in means of social status is ngmi. Grow up. My friend are adults. They don't give a shit about any of this
>>
>>36375072
>Having an android makes you an uncool loser, I'm sorry to say
Not beating the 'thinks of social dynamics like a middle schooler' allegations you are above 24 and still worrying about being cool you are embarassing yourself. I bet you threw away skinny jeans because a tik tok told you to

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.