[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719917428917524.webm (3.36 MB, 544x812)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB WEBM
What are you gonna do when the muslims eventually take over your country and impose sharia law? Do you know they don't condone your gayness? That is all your fault because you're not breeding and allow foreigners to take over your country and impose their laws.
>>
Convert and take a husband.
>>
delusion of persecution huh
>>
>>36375268
KEEEEEK EUROTARDS BTFO
>>
>>36375339
Bruh that is Canada
>>
>>36375268
stfu poltard muslims are not gonna take over
>>
>>36375616
In Europe they might. It's just a numbers game.
>>
File: d2c.jpg (184 KB, 750x802)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
i made my mind up a long time ago that the alternative to being trans is death so i have nothing to lose if people take things from me
>>
You know that queer people are born in every nationality there is? Trying to force it away with religion won't change that fact that they are queer and they'll just suffer from that. Lgbtqia+ is part of human nature and won't die out.
>>
>>36375268
That French bitch is based. I don’t get why we cater to Muslims who hate the countries they invade
>>
>>36375769
I deliberately entered a country full of things that I do not like, and now I am mad. How could this be happening to me?
>>
File: GRKDz0OXoAEEIPg.jpg (144 KB, 998x728)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>36375268
why do you keep making this same fucking thread, touristanon? I've seen three different threads just like it today already.
We aren't the libs you are trying to own, we largely don't give a shit about "refugees welcome!!" stuff.
Many of us are actively against it too, either because of this very issue of them hate criming us or just because we're racist
>>
I already live in a Muslim majority city

https://twitter.com/ArchRose90/status/1807896137942421966/mediaviewer
>>
Grow a beard and get 4 wives, one trans to save them
>>
>>36375268
depends on my options, ideally leave long before it gets that bad, but if i was suddenly today in the year 2060 ad its all a muslim third world shithole for some reason id try to flee the counrty depending on what options i have really. but i suppose if that isnt possible then i rather die and blow up a few muzzies with me than live under sharia. if there is nothing left to live for it becomes much easier to let go and just go out with a bang, and i cant see myself ever enjoying a world where i have to detroon and live in a sharia third world hellhole
>>
>>36375268
I’m more worried about the religious fundamentalists that were born here and actually have positions of power. As for immigrant fundies, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.
>>
>>36375268
h3h3 has really gone downhill
>>
>>36375268
>What are you gonna do when the muslims eventually take over your country and impose sharia law?
Why would I care if far right muslims want to establish sharia law?

Far right christians want to establish their own authoritarian government and none of us will fair better under that. They are a significantly more prescient and imminent threat to democracy than a birthrate that dipped slightly below replacement.
>>
>>36375268
flee to south america
>>
>>36375947
this
I just think we need to stop tolerating religion as a way of life or law being imposed on others or used to justify law
>>
>>36375991
Where they kill gays? Lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.