[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GOTipRVbcAAlalL.jpg (137 KB, 736x853)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
can you explain the chain of events from you coming out that lead to sex with your former guy friends? and what happened after you had sex with them, did you stay friends? did you keep hooking up? did everything fall apart? please share your stories
>>
I fucked one of them before I transitioned.
>>
my friend was pretty touch starved and it was kind of hot the first time but after awhile it got old, and he got a cis girlfriend who honestly I got along with better than him lol. We always but heads as guy friends so it wasn't meant to be anything more than a one night stand. I'm not very cute though.
>>
>>36376159
>>36376208
but how did it actually happen though?
>>
>>36376398
keep stroking faggot
>>
>>36376425
im not stroking im genuinely curious how two people can go from being bros to fucking like that its just weird as fuck and i wanna know how the events unfolded
>>
>>36376398
>but how did it actually happen though?
He was a male with a libido, and I had a mouth.
>>
>>36377151
i guess he was very touch starved then. it was him who initiated this? how do you feel about it in retrospect?
>>
>>36376122
I had sex with my roommate after I caught him sniffing my panties
>>
>>36376122
He said I looked really pretty after starting hrt. This made me get really flustered and spend more time around him because his compliments gave me butterflies. After a couple weeks of hanging out more and me getting a little too close on the couch until we were just straight up cuddling, he put his hands over my waist and I didn't stop him. He moved them up to my chest and I started moaning. The rest is history. I was just over one year on HRT when he started to notice me that way.

>>36376776
I'd known him since middle school so it was a bit surreal to have this happen as adults, but such is life. Shits weird sometimes.
>>
>>36378483
You didn't think it was creepy???
>>
>>36380242
he was tall
>>
>>36380273
anon ur so real for this
>>
>>36376122
>be me, out drinking with old guy friends
>share most of my way home with one of them
>he invites me over for a tea
>accept, get in with him
>his flatmate is not at home, we are alone
>we go into the kitchen, cook tea
>he tells me how pretty I've gotten
>flattered but not into guys try to switch topic
>he starts kissing me
>can't resist much from the alcohol and he is stronger anyway
>he pulls his dick out makes it hard and shoves it in my mouth
>forces me to suck him off until he cums
>he lets me go, I grab my belongings and leave
>outside I vomit and cry

Yeah so basically the first and last time I had sexual intercourse with a man...
>>
>>36376122
BUMP I NEEDED THIS THREAD
>>
>>36379642
>The rest is history
did you sick him off?
how was your relationship after this?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.