[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1681382978657092.jpg (184 KB, 1024x1280)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
I want to marry a trans girl and then she has to gender reassignment surgery but I will still only have anal sex with her.
She would be like a real girl in public and with other people but I'd treat her like a guy without a dick in our relationship.

How wrong is that? Or is this a good thing?
>>
>>36377364
>t.least deranged incel
>>
>>36377364
I have had the sex change but I only do vaginal sex and use my butt for pooping only
>>
>>36377404
I wonder how retarded you can be that you could ever compete with the real thing?
>>
>>36377433
i’m not them, but you don’t know that and why would it matter? still far better than having a penis
>>
>>36377364
Is it true this fag chopped it? What a waste
>>
>>36377433
it does and well
>>36377569
I am them and it is far better than a penis I am a girl I need a hole
>>
>>36377569
Its better than having a penis in certain cases (for purely esthetic reasons) but to actually fuck that wound is just gross. You have a perfect bussy that God gave you and there are like literally 4 billion people with perfectly fine vaginas that you can fuck if you into vaginas.
>>
>>36377364
chaser here, if someone forcefemmed me and gave me SRS against my will it would be really hot if I was in a sharia theocracy and forced to marry a dude who exclusively fucked me in the ass to remind me of how no matter how much of a girl I may look like, in the end I am nothing more than a coomer pervert straight male with a fetish taken too far, that would teach me a much needed lesson, GIWTWM (in minecraft)
>>
>>36378039
See that guy gets it. I'd love to forcefully feminize you cut of your dick and make you a fucktoy. You'd be the perfect women, you could never say no to get fucked and would be so great full for any sexual attention because you can't come anymore. I think for most young man nowadays this would be a treat. What's the point of spending 15 years rubbing your dick so hard and numbing your brain and every sexual stimulant to the point that you're basically impotent?
>>
>>36377582
Yes and she is fat now
>>
>>36378181
finally someone who understands. I'm just so tired, I never signed up for this shit
>>
>>36378181
just because I have a hole doesn't mean I can't say no!
>>
>>36378247
Let's test that theory
>>
>>36378285
you are going to rape me
>>
>>36378309
I'm a law abiding man and have no interest in having anyone. I firmly believe that if you don't have a cock you will do anything to satisfy your coomer instinct in any way that is still possible for . Just gonna take a few months to adjust but you'll be pounding that prostate with anything phallic all day long
>>
>>36378342
that's what I mean you're going to trick me and take advantage of my natural hornyness
>>
>>36378349
What's wrong with that? It's not like you're own decisions have done you any good so far. Maybe it's time you let a real man take over.
>>
>>36378403
you might try to stick your penis inside me! I have to be careful...
>>
>>36377364
never ever date a tranny fruitcup stick to men
>>
>>36378466
If that's the price to be freed from your obsession, would you pay it?
>>
>>36378499
it would feel good but is it a good idea
>>
>>36378532
Yes, it's not like you have a choice. It's an addiction and it's gonna wear you down until there's nothing left of you, so better surrender to it and find a daddy that can fix you before you're too old and everyone just sees you as a pervert
>>
>>36377364
>She would be like a real girl in public and with other people but I'd treat her like a guy without a dick in our relationship.
Superbased.
>>
>>36378595
You know bros call each other faggot and wrestle eachother if they disagree on stuff?
>>
>>36377404
all trannies should do this.
>>
>>36377364
>I'll treat you like a guy
The words every tranny wants to hear
>>
>>36377364
she has tiny feminine feet

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.