[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image0 (16).jpg (9 KB, 208x242)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I'm a cis male who doesn't want to be a woman or tranny or anything but does want to be a twink but I have a massive ribcage and shoulderspan how do I cope
>>
>>36377457
estrogen
>>
>>36377457
it sounds like you're already coping sis
>>
>>36377564
This. My first cope was trying to be a twink.
>>
>>36377457

There is no coping anon. You either start taking hrt now and try wearing clothes that draw attention away from your shoulders or you are doomed. Don't wait to get older and hate yourself even more.
>>
>>36377506
>>36377564
>>36377618
i cant tell if its ironic but i hope you arent very suggestible op, if you are, stay away from this board
fyi hrt doesnt change bone structure and your prostate wil atrophy
>>
>>36377457
Don’t do hrt (I made that mistake) just focus on ur face instead, nothing you can do to Change skeleton
>>
>>36377770

xd why do you think they are here you manlet
>>
>>36377826
>manlet
???
is this just a random guess?
by the way op, oversized hoodies/sweaters are cute in their own right and make you look a little bit more small framijijjed
>>
>>36377902
framed*
>>
>>36377770
I wasn't ironic. I tried to be a twink but in the end it was just a cope since I could never be a woman.

After I accepted that I couldn't be a twink also, then I stopped pretending I wasn't a MTF repper.
>>
>>36377770
Don't worry I am not easily tricked by psy-ops, I was psy-opped by enough other things in my college days that I can't be easily tricked by "hur durr do this and you wont be depressed" attempted pinkpilling.
Also I am well aware that ribcage and shoulders are the one thing that you cant change with anything

>>36377806
>>36377902
I always thought losing weight would fix everything but I saw myself in the mirror while fucking a girl the other day and I had such a massive barrel shaped ribcaged that I knew it was all over I will have to be a cringey muscle man
>>
>>36377902

yeah ur anon no shit it's a guess xd
>>
>>36377902
>oversized hoodies/sweaters are cute in their own right and make you look a little bit more small framijijjed
My current strategy is to wear slimfit button downs, the ones by kenneth cole and tommy hilfiger are good at tapering down from my shoulders to my waist so I can at least look somewhat more thin framed I just seethe when I have to go shirtless
>>
>>36378391

There are surgeries for both of those things. As well as what others have said would help with "twinkdeath"
>>
>>36378484
what surgery is there for ribcage idiot?
>>
Be a femboy twunk! Women and gays love feminine men with a little muscle.
>>
>>36378515

both you clown
>>
>>36377902
oversized stuff doesn’t look good when ur massive, it just looks ill fitting
>>
>>36378515

costectomy
rib resection

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.