[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719268043832691.gif (14 KB, 220x220)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
I am deeply ashamed. I fear that I am a disappointment to everyone I have ever known.
I can't do anything properly, do anything public because I don't want people to point and laugh and say "that's a TRANNY" or "did you hear? x's son is a TRANVESTITE, what's wrong with him?"
>>
That's perfectly normal. You just need to find the right man that locks you up in a nice house and works a well paying job and you be his tradwife at home and take care of him like a king.
All women are secretly ashamed of themselves. Even super models, especially super models.
>>
>>36378480
thank god I work from home
>>
>>36378480
yeah. everyone who knows sees me as a failed male and not in the hot way in the way that makes me an incompetent fool who couldn’t handle my life and chose to transition to escape it all. i was supposed to be the golden child and now i’m a genetic dead end
>>
>>36378679
>not in the hot way
That's the reason guys are attracted to you? A lot of man(not transitioning) feel as a failure in this very fast moving and changing world. Having a bigger failure in their life makes them somehow feel better about themselves. Especially if you're the golden child.
>>
>>36378793
great, i’m the consolation prize for a guy who couldn’t get something better
>>
>>36378864
Welcome to 2024 faggot. The line is going down so better stop being a wallflower and make the best of what little time you have left before you old and ugly
>>
>>36378480
I used to be and then I realized being ashamed of yourself is dumb especially if you haven't hurt anyone. I still stealth and keep it a secret but like not ashamed. If anything recently I started to feel a bit proud of my self. For standing up against all the peer pressure in highschool and decidibg to be who I truly wanted to be and transitioning to female. Coming out and then being openly Trans in highschool was a true feat of courage and design to be myself first. It hurt me and I was even ashamed but I think it also changed me in good ways.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.