[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images[1].jpg (19 KB, 225x225)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Why is the diaper fetish so prevalent in the lgbt community? Its disgusting and humiliating for everyone involved and you come off as legit pedophiles.
>>
>totally not trying to incite diaperposting
>>
Cope and seethe, faggot.
>>
>>36378727
>Its disgusting and humiliating
you figured it out
>>
>>36379117
I'm honestly embarrassed for you
>>
>>36378727
>be tran
>grow up wanting to do/wear girly things
> get told "NO ANON! THATS FOR GIRLS AND YOU ARE A BOY"
>rules around "girls stuff/boys stuff" get stricter and stricter,
>get worse as enter puberty, get mocked for even relatively benign things, like having a pastel backpack or not liking the right show
>learn to survive you have to put on a strong, masculine front.
>eventually get to come out as trans
>yay girlhood!
>except you aren't a girl, you are a grown ass adult
>have to quickly learn how to style and fashion yourself as an adult to avoid becoming a social pariah
>feel sad sometimes about how you spent a childhood having to hide yourself
>hear about ABDL, Gross!
>think about it more
>try soft stuff like buying plushes, etc
>eventually cave, buy diapers babyish clothes, pacfiers
>get to experience the childhood that was always denied in the past
>bliss
>>
>>36379519
people always be like
>i’m finally getting to experience the childhood i was denied
like nah bitch don’t act like you weren’t shitting in diapers cuz you were a boy
>>
>>36378727
The drugs trans women take often weaken their bladder (omg just like real women!!!) also get fucked in the ass constantly makes it harder to control their bowels so diapers actually make a lot of sense for the lgbt community
>>
>>36379519
I guarantee you still wore diapers, baby clothes, and pacifiers as a baby anon. Nobody even remembers being a baby, its impossible. You have a baby fetish.
>>
>>36379615
I've never met an abdl trans girl who got into it after spiro.
Nearly all of us were already abdl before conceiving the idea of trooning out.
>>
>>36379637
I got into it after being on spiro for multiple years. Spiro doesn't have anything to do with it though.
>>
Pretty sure my interest just came from seeing it online. I just enjoy dressing up & wearing diapers.
>>
>>36378727
I wear diapers because I leak on myself sometimes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.