[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718267856429.jpg (118 KB, 769x533)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
You guys don't look very oppressed to me.
>>
god that flag is so fucking ugly, who is deciding these things for the entire community? take a fucking course in vexillology
>>
>>36378736
Nobody asked me if I wanted to belong to this shitshow. Blame the libshits or the jews or whatever.
>>
>>36378736
>the majority of people at least subtly dislike you but that can't be true because uhhhhhhhh *posts regime virtue signal*
>>
>>36378766
Orgs, gubments, and people insisted on race representation for some fucking reason. This is fucking haram, especially since we don't see LGBT representation amongst blacks or latinos.
>>
>>36378766
It's the community who decides. The community is fucking retarded.
>>
>>36378736
>More than 50% of people in the most progressive country would not be ok with their own child being trans
But there were a few colorful flags on a street in London for one month so that doesn't matter
>>
>>36378900
>>More than 50% of people would not be ok with their own child cutting his dick off
fucking hell it should be 100%
>>
>>36378900
There is no such thing as a trans child you insane person
>>
>>36378916
Damn so I didn't transition at 14 then. Weird, I thought I did
>>
>>36378934
I feel sorry for your parents.
>>
>>36378800
wait is that what the extra bullshit in the flag is? FUCK
>>
File: 1653188567794.jpg (83 KB, 576x767)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>36378914
>>36378916
>>36378900

If men would have the balls to transition together with their children this would not be a problem. Toxic masculinity is the problem.
>>
>>36378950
Women and men who pretend to be women should be kept in barns and milked.
>>
>>36378900
>People don't want their child to be brainwashed by people like kooffalz
Yes. People that are okay with this shouldn't be allowed to have kids.
>>
>>36378943
Don't be, they were ok with it because they're normal and empathetic people, not 4channers that seethe and shit themselves over a few flags
>>
>>36378984
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>36378976
What would you do with the milk?
>>
>>36378984
Well if the flags are so insignificant then nothing will happen if I take them down right? Oops I got arrested. Looks like it wasn't just a few flags.
>>
>>36378984
>over a few flags
I have seen that ugly piece of shit flown a billion times in a billion places. It's fucking ugly and I hope it all gets torn down
>>
>>36378900
You are endorsed by the institutional power and rejected by the working class

Die bourgeois parasite.
>>
>>36379025
I mean if you destroy someone's property you'll get arrested, that's generally how it works
>>
>>36378934
>kids mutilating their dicks/boobs at 12 are totally fine but they cant decide if they into adult partners until they turn 18, 17 is still a kid

Zoomer logic is INSANE.
And im not even bothered at troons, but how do they rationalize chemical castration is less scarring than fucking someone older
>>
>>36379109
americans are insane in general, imagine cutting off your kids foreskin and thinking you're not an evil freak
>>
>>36379121
they unironically think its cleaner and healthier i asked my parents about it. its sad indoctrination.
>>
>>36379121
>>36379139
Im just glad that foreskin restoration exists
>>
>>36379121
Why do doctors still endorse that shit
>>
>>36378736
Normies put obnoxious stuff like this up and trannies get blamed for it
>>36378916
I genuinely don’t understand this talking point. Do you think people suddenly develop sex dysphoria the moment they turn 18? Or are you just doing the “I dislike this thing therefore it does not exist” meme?
>>36378982
Get your INternetCELebrity coal off of my board please
>>36379004
Why? Early transitioners have the best chance at getting good results by far. If you feel bad for anyone it should be the honmonsters like >>36378950 posted that waited until it was too late.
>>
>>36378736
There are more churches in this town than gay flags
>>
>>36378777
This shitshow is the reason why you're free in half of the world
>>
>>36378800
>we don't see LGBT representation amongst blacks or latinos
Excuse me? Don't be so ignorant. Madonna took black queer artists to the center of the stage in 1970, get on with the times
>>
>>36378916
>Invalidates queer people's existence
>>
>>36379025
You're free to do whatever you want with your flags, but if you mess around with other people's properties, you find out
>>
>>36379238
No, it's the reason I'm about to lose rights.
>>
>>36379089
>endorsed by the institutional power
>Literally condemned by churches
I guess you only have eyes for the institutions that oppose your cause.
Most queer people are working class. That the poorest of the poor are infighting over culture, the elites keep financing the brainwashing of people like you with the same old thing: religion
>>
>>36379109
>mutilating their dicks/boobs at 12
That's a lie, that's not legal anywhere.
>Chemical castration
Hormones aren't castration, they're a treatment for dysphoria
>>
>>36379268
BRO IT'S A FUCKING KID. AN EASILY IMPRESSIONABLE RETARDED BEING. YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING INSANE.
>>
>Trans kids
Conservatives were right about you people.
>>
>>36379306
You are historically ignorant.
You didn't have these rights until all this "shitshow" started. Get your timeline right.
Guess what happens in countries without this "shitshow"? No fucking rights. It's not a coincidence, bro.
>>
>>36379357
Considering the plummeting acceptance rate I don't think you are right.
>>
>>36379344
Why do you talk like one of those niggers who livestream themselves screaming at things?
>>
>>36379344
>IT'S A FUCKING KID
You view queerness as something so evil that a child could not be it.
The funny thing is that we have gifted kids, genius kids, retarded kids, schizo kids, autistic kids, psycho kids, even criminal kids
But queer kids? No, that's impossible. In the mind of the queerphobic at least
>>
>>36379354
do you think trans people were never children? did they just appear one day aged 18?
>>
>>36379344
>EASILY IMPRESSIONABLE
Then how come the queer kids weren't "impressioned" by the heterosexual society into being straight?
How come this "orientation changing" influence is completely one sided and you can "make a kid gay" but never the opposite?
Revisit your deepest prejudices, grow as an individual
>>
>>36379382
Queer is a sexuality. You giving kids a sexuality while it's illegal by the law. See the problem with that specific thing compared to all the other types of kids you mention? No you don't see the problem? You're a retard and danger to society.
>>
>>36379354
Don't talk about them in the third person, bro. Leftists were right about you. You target the most vulnerable of all, the queer children
>>
>>36379399
Nobody is talking about making kids gay though. We are talking about "trans kids".
>>
>>36379376
>plummeting acceptance rate
You might want to recheck your sources, cause queer acceptance is growing in each new generation
Not only that but queer self affirmation also grows
Less queer people live in the closet everyday. Log off the internet instead
>>
>>36379334
>That's a lie, that's not legal anywhere
Gender reafirmation surgery is legal and endorsed by troon activists though
>hormones aren' t castration
They 100% are, when i was a kid i was anorexic. My dream was to be slimer, i almost died trying to reaffirm my fantasy, and my way to reffirm it was to vomit all my food until satisfaction.
Teenagers are fragile and prone to body diamorphias, reaffirming them is not normal nor correct.
How can someone that is not even allowed to decide how to use their genitals for pleasure (sich as having sex with someone over their age, which is not ethic either) is in conditions to figure how to chemically mutilate their genitals and endocrine system instead?
>>
>>36379406
nta but what are you saying here? wdym "giving kids a sexuality"? people aren't given their sexuality
>>
>>36379418
Nah I am an atheist. If the christians that believe in the sky daddy sound more sane than you people, the problem is with you.
>>
>>36379432
>Gender reafirmation surgery is legal and endorsed by troon activists though
where are these "activists" that want 12 year olds to go under the knife?
>>
>>36379429
>Log off the internet instead
Take your own advice.
>>
>>36379406
You have no qualms about heterosexual children, even though that's also a sexuality.
Seems like your bias is overtly focused only on the non cis straight children.
Denying they even exist at all is a form of hate. Nothing is more dehumanizing than pretending your neighbor isn't even there to begin with
>>
>>36379459
Where were these trans kids 300 years ago or why are there no trans children in africa or asia? Gays existed since the beginning transgenderism is a recent thing.
>>
Jokes aside whats the difference between endorsing bulimia/anorexia and endorsing trannysm
>>
LGB is sexual preference rest are mental illnesses.
>>
>>36378736
this picture is a really good example of linear perspective, you see, in reality the street and flags are all parallel but in the picture it looks like its going inwards and getting smaller as it gets further away! so if you want to depict depth in two dimensions, like in a drawing, you need to make things shrink and converge towards the horizon as they get further away!
>>
>>36379442
>>36379459
A heterosexual kid has absolutely no awareness that is heterosexual until it goes through puberty and has its first hormone rush and gets a boner while looking at a girl.
So it can't know if it's heterosexual until it happens or not. If a kid know about this before hormones develop or not it had be influenced somehow because kids can't think about this stuff they are kids they literally can't think further as boys wear blue and girls wear pink so if you put pink on them they will think it's a girl. They are kids they have a fraction of your cognitive skills if you don't give them constant supervision they will literally get killed by almost anything.
>>
>>36378736
>He is playing with dolls he must be trans!
>She is hanging out with boys and has short hair she must be trans!
Imagine being a tomboy or a boy who likes dolls at this day and age.
>>
>>36379528
>A heterosexual kid has absolutely no awareness that is heterosexual until it goes through puberty and has its first hormone rush and gets a boner while looking at a girl.
lmao
lmao
>>
>>36379583
I accept your concession groomer.
>>
>>36379544
trans people constantly say this is wrong and dumb but you people still keep pushing this idea
>>
>>36379590
I think if you have to resort to calling people a paedophile you might be the one floundering
your dumb post just indicates you might have been a very late bloomer, plenty of people know who they like way before puberty
>>
>>36379593
>trans people constantly say this is wrong
No they don't. You people literally invented the term "egg cracking".
>>
>>36379609
Sorry too old for you to groom. Try catboy ranch :).
>>
>>36379544
>>36379583
Did you just touch that doll? Let's go see the uncle doctor.
Sounds super familiar just 60 years apart
>>
>>36379613
anybody that says egg should be immediately executed, it's a very small minority of reddit troons, and it doesn't really align with what you're saying about liking dolls making you a girl anyway, the freaks that say egg are talking about dumb shit like self inserting as women in video games constantly, which doesn't mean you're trans, but that is different than liking barbie
>>
>>36379622
>if I just stick my fingers in my ears and scream paedophile that'll work
have a conversation or don't, but let's not waste everybody's time ok?
>>
>>36379647
>Minority
Anon 99% of troons are either on reddit or on twitter. And the word egg cracking is very common among them.
>>
>>36379720
wow cool stat you made up
>>
>>36379482
>where were the trannies before medicine was invented
Living as eunuchs or offing themselves. (.05% of the population doing either wouldn’t be very noticeable in a world without modern medicine) There are a couple of rare examples of “tranny adjacent” people which we do have historical records about, you would have read about them if you actually cared to look.
> why are there no trans children in africa or asia?
This is literally just a straight up lie.
>>36379496
Dysmorphia and dysphoria are two different things even though they sound similar…
>>
>>36379743
>Living as eunuchs
I really don't see why we had to change that
>>
>>36379743
>Living as eunuchs or offing themselves
Source?
>There are a couple of rare examples of “tranny adjacent” people
So you just interpret them as trannies because it confirms your delusions cool.
>>36379735
It's a fact. There is a reason why most people dislike you. You ruin fandoms of any game or movie with your fetish.
>>
File: 1613639708284.png (248 KB, 418x417)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>36378766
It needed a piss, diaper, and shit chevron.
It was LACKING in SOVL!!!
>>
>>36379786
>It's a fact.
still seems like a random stat you made up to me
>muh vidya gaems
I don't think trans people are ruining video games I think it's the billion dollar corporations squeezing the industry but hey that's just me a person that doesn't angrily shit themselves when battletech lets you pick they pronouns or whatever
>>
>>36379780
because it's evil to make people with a medical condition suffer if we have better treatments available?
>>
>>36379406
>You giving kids a sexuality
Taking kids to church to learn about straight marriage is giving them a sexuality too, but I doubt you care when it's a "normal sexuality"
Which brings us to the central point of the argument that not every child fits in this "normal" cast
>>
>>36379422
You think there is a difference? The oppression rhetorics is the same. You deny this particular set of individuals exist spontaneously
>>
>>36379432
>Gender reafirmation surgery is legal
Not on 12 yo kids like you said. You only have lies to tell
>>
>>36379446
>I'm totally not a conservative
>Nevermind our perfectly matching talking points
Sure, dude. Anonymously you can be anything.
>>
>>36379870
Gay and tranny are two very different things. You don't give harmful drugs like puberty blockers to gay kids. If they are gay they are gay and that’s it. Thankfully UK already banned blockers for kids and soon the rest of europe will follow.
>>
>>36379900
>Both you and the conservatives think 2+2=4 that makes you a conservative
Sure.
>>
>>36379482
>Where were these trans kids 300 years ago
Not in a very different place than their contemporary queers: In the depths of the closet, hiding for dear life
> Everyone was gender conforming until recently
A childish view of history
>>
>>36379482
>no trans children in [...] Asia
Southeast Asia would like to have a word with you
>>
>>36379830
Keep putting idpol garbage in videogames. I am sure it will make more people like you. +1 vote for trump from me btw even though I don't give a shit about politics. I'll vote for him only because the people who ruined my hobby hate him. I hope he does everything you people are afraid of him to do after he wins.
>>
>>36378777
>Nobody asked me if I wanted to belong to this shitshow
same, I was okay with calling myself "Asexual" when I was in high school (like a decade ago) and nobody really understoon what it meant. Now "Asexual" is also part of the "community" for some reason.
>>
>>36378736
Your opinion is worthless, and you are worthless.
>>
>>36379967
you're posting like I or the vasty majority of trans people have any say over what happens in video games, I don't know if there are any trans CEOs of video game publishers
there's always been "idpol" in video games, I don't think the inclusions of gay characters or they/them pronouns is done as some underhanded attempt to make you or anybody like lgbt people, strange idea to have
>I'll vote for him only because the people who ruined my hobby hate him
so ironic, I wonder if bobby kotick will make more money under trump or biden
the people fucking with video games development are the incredibly wealthy publishers, if it makes any difference at all it'll be that trump makes it easier for publishers to make like worse for developers and continue their shit business practises that end up with video games being rushed to release and full of predatory micro transactions and gambling
>>
>>36379780
Did we? A full genetic sex change unfortunately isn’t possible just yet, so a eunuch w/ female secondary sex characteristics (gynandromorph) is what we would be categorized as rather than man/woman if you’re being a taxonomy autist.
>>36379786
> So you just interpret them as trannies
I literally said tranny adjacent you moron. Obviously full medical transition wasn’t happening before modern medicine made it possible.
>s-source
What I would do if I was born 1000 years ago
Also: archive.org/details/blacksea0000asch_e4l7/mode/1up
>>
>>36379968
it's part of the "community" (hate that word) because it's outside the norm of what is expected of people, that's all, really isn't a big deal
>>
>>36378736
Gays can have sex in public and in front of kids and not get arrested also people who speak against this (gays included) get called bigots and homophobic.
>>
>>36378736
>Hatecrimes against homosexuals have increased by 50% over the past year
>Hatecrimes against trans people have increased by 100% over the last year
>The main perpetrator are politically motivated by the right wing zoomers
>The main driver for this increase is considered to be the rise of right wing content on tiktok and other social media

Everythings fine guys, were totally not fucked
>>
>>36380094
wrong
>>
>>36380110
Maybe becasue the lgbt community seems to advocate for degeneracy? Those in the lgbt community who call it out get shunned and called pick mes or grifters.
>>
>>36380111
Wrong? Pride just happened. Every major city had this bullshit happening.
>>
>>36380155
wrong
>>
>>36379496
>Endorse anorexia
>Thet starves to death
>Endorse trannysm
>They are given hope to conquer gender dysphoria and don't kill themselves
>>
>>36380134
>People do something I don't like to their own bodies
>That's why I must beat them up and send them right into the hospital
Sure, good justification for assaulting other people

I hope so much you get shot by a black guy because you dared to say nigga. You deserve your own medicine
>>
>>36379528
>heterosexual kid
Funny how you think they exist, but queer kids don't.
>>
>>36379528
>no awareness that is heterosexual until it goes through puberty and has its first hormone rush and gets a boner while looking at a girl
That's a lie, unfortunately. Kids have romantic interests and crushes long before puberty.
>it had be influenced somehow because kids can't think about this stuff
So you're telling me that all the heterosexuality displayed for children in media and culture is an external influence on kid's sexuality and it should not be there?
So we should not only ban any kid content that displays heterosexuality, but also forbid children from attending church where this influence take place?
>>
>>36379544
That's a hyperbolic lie, though.
You don't transition a boy because he likes dolls.
There's a difference between liking dolls and pursuing femininity in every action everyday for years
You're not talking about a boy who plays with dolls, you're talking about a boy who cries himself to sleep everyday wishing he would wake up as a girl. A boy who takes every opportunity to dress like a girl behind his parent's back. A boy who wants to let his hair grow and role play as a girl in every play. A boy who adamantly refuses all that is masculine while embracing all that is female
That may be a trans kid
>>
>>36379325
The Church is mostly irrelevant, your ideology is forced on people by the actual powerful institutions.
>>
>>36379590
He isn't a groomer, but you're far from having kids best interests at your heart, when you talk about them as these completely asexual agendered beings until suddenly at puberty everything changes.
That's not accurate to reality, where a kid's identity and sexuality will grow and mature with all the other aspects of their selves throughout years of development.
In no point that implies you aren't forbidden to interact with a child sexually.
>>
>>36380283
>The Church is mostly irrelevant,
No it isn't. It has millions of followers. It has actual lobby influence over congress and the executive power. Politicians walk side by side with church
Your mere implication that churches don't have power shows us how uneducated and obtuse you are on these topics
You accuse "pro LGBT" institutions of having "real power" while ignoring one of the most powerful institutions of history that to this day preaches condemnation for LGBT people to children.
And how much would I bet that you were one of these children
>>
>>36380134
>the lgbt community seems to advocate for degeneracy?
We advocate for freedom.
Unfortunately we live in a society that thinks two people loving each other to be "degenerate"
The real degeneracy is the hate in your heart, even if it's self hatred
>>
>>36380094
>sex in public and in front of kids
That's a lie.
You're not being called a bigot for criticizing the community, but for using lies and misinformation to spark more outrage against us.
If you can prove someone had sex in from of children, wherever it was, you can prove they committed a crime and you should report to the authorities
But all you have is fake news
>>
>>36380089
Why you hate that word?
>>
>>36379967
It's not idpol garbage for those who don't hate queers.
You should be honest and say "stop putting queers in my games"
You can double down on the honesty and say "they awaken feelings I've been trying to suppress for so long"
>>
>>36379967
>don't give a shit about politics
>Still declares his political alignment
The worst part of talking to someone disingenuous. You say one thing while doing the opposite
>>
>>36380328
Churches have zero power in most of the West, the OP image is not from America In most of the West government, corporations and the entire media establishment shove progressivism down peoples throats and use violence on anybody who resists. Your entire ideology is just a Trojan horse for more government, the collaborators promoting it should be held accountable.
>>
>>36379922
>My hateful views of queer children are as mathematical facts
Houdy mr. Conservacuck
>>
>>36380387
>If you object to corporations pushing ideologies on your hobby you're a bigoted repressor

Bootlicking scumbag. Stop projecting your mental issues onto normal people.
>>
why are people speaking as if they were never once kids
>>
>>36379907
>Gay and tranny are two very different things.
The hate they get from people is very similar though. A nod to the most important traditional of all: the oppression of minorities.
The drugs given to trans youth in puberty is aimed to prevent the greater harm of a trans kid seeing their body undergo a bodily transformation that, for that kid, equals their worst nightmare. The damage of the wrong puberty will last their entire lives. And the benefits of early transition will be plentiful
>>
>>36380380
because of how it's used, I am not in a community with all other people of the same demographics that include me
there are communities of people, sometimes even gay communities of people, there isn't a gay community though, that's not a thing
>>
>>36379967
>Videogames
Way to reveal your age when the thing you're worried about the most is trannies on your games. Are you sure you're old enough to vote?
>>
File: 41mQzJNJx8L.jpg (26 KB, 314x500)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>36380404
>Churches have zero power
Right, the power is in the millions of church goer's hands,who get their viewpoint from, guess what, churches.
You ignore the powerful institutions that agree with your ethos, so you can pretend to be the actual victims but the reality is that you're still on the oppressor's side
>>
>>36380404
>corporations and the entire media establishment shove progressivism down peoples throats
A flag hanging out isn't being shoved in your throat.
A preacher telling people that who disagrees with him will go to hell, that's what throat shoving is like.
You just harbor hate in your heart for LGBT people and anytime you see anything LGBT related, you feel violated
But the reality is that you violate LGBT people with your hate like you're doing now, coming to an LGBT board to spill your poison
>>
>>36380404
>the entire media establishment
How is that possible when there are media outlets who thrive with homophobia and conservatism?
>A trojan horse for more government
Said the person who thinks the government should regulate people's love life
>>
>>36380430
>corporations pushing ideologies
You see a queer person, and you don't see a human, just an "idea" that you oppose
And you still try to convince others that the problem is us existing, and not whatever troubled storm going on in your mind
>>
>>36378736
based, our agenda is working
>>
>>36380430
>normal people
You're so far from that, which is probably what you fear the most. How much like us you are in the end
>>
File: 1688604074606360.png (91 KB, 838x456)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>36378916
Except when there being such a thing as one would fit your narrative, right?
>>
>>36380448
>I am not in a community with all other people of the same demographics that include me
I beg to differ. I think you're part of several communities that indirectly include you, but none of them put you on the front lines of inflammatory culture wars, so you don't care about them as much
The people who use "community" against you are not the same people inside the community
>>
>>36380404
>Who is Rupert Murdoch?

The biggest media and news outlets around the world, fox news in the US, Sun in the UK, Bild in Germany, Kronenzeitung in Austria, sky news in Australia, etc. are consistently right wing.
>>
>>36378916
i was a trans child, and I could not transition until 18 because of controlling parents (no not even DIY).
>>
>>36378777
>>36379968

Yeah I think most legbutt people just wanna be left alone and do their thing, and most people are actually pretty live and let live and wouldn't care as long as you left them and their kids alone. You fucked up though when some loudmouthed busybodies started trying to normalize and legislate
>>
>>36380579
how the fuck can you be part of a community that only indirectly includes you? if you're part of a village community it means you're in some way interacting with that community
if you live underground in the area and have no interaction with that community then you're not part of it, it makes no sense to say you're part of a community simply because of demographics, I don't interact with any other vegans or take part in any vegan activism or do anything that involves me with veganism apart from be a vegan, what community does that make me a part of?
>>
>>36378736
That's right we're not bitch this time we win
>>
>>36378736
Well that's the weird thing. The government and liberal society can be more or less on our side, but people will disown their teen for being gay. Plus, it's easier to fly flags than to change laws.
>>
>>36380110
They’re actually only being done by illegal brown migrants, but you still brought that on yourself by letting them in because you thought the enemy of your enemy would be your friend despite them screaming the contrary nonstop
>>
>>36380856
The only reason why you have the freedom to marry your spouse is because some loudmouth started trying to normalize it decades ago.
It's not a fuck up, but an achievement
>>
>>36379795
>and shit chevron.
what do you think the brown chevron is?
>>
>>36380861
>how the fuck can you be part of a community that only indirectly includes you?
Simple. You belong to the community of [insert your nationality] and you share it with everyone in your country even if you don't spouse patriotic views.
The same goes for your [insert ethnicity here] or [insert religion] or even [insert your fandom]
I didn't choose to be a part of the atheist community, I never took part in any meeting or group or any activism for atheists. But even so, by merely stating I'm one, I'm automatically a part of the community. I can deny that, of course. But then I like to remember a striking remark:
"In the eyes of everyone except himself, he was seen as an atheist"
You can run your mouth and say you're not in the community, but most people inside and outside the community would disagree. You do with information what you will
>>
>>36380861
>it makes no sense to say you're part of a community simply because of demographics
I beg to differ
>>
>>36380861
>what community does that make me a part of?
The vegan one
>>
>>36380856
>most people are actually pretty live and let live
except for the ones that shoot up gay bars, and the others that get elected to ban anyone being trans at their job.
America wants to pretend the country is full of libertarians but even the average one hates gays.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.