[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I went from 320, to 170 in about a year, and apparently now everyone wants me? This whole time my years of endless isolation and rejection were just because nobody wanted to fuck a fat person???

The fuck?? Now everyone treats me kindly. They believe me and take my side on basically everything. And laugh at my shitty jokes.

And I'm tall too, I'm 6'2, and definitely non-passing. But yet somehow everyone wants my ass now. And it's just irritating how it wasn't my makeup, or how I dressed or my personality.

NOPE, just not fucking skinny enough, I guess all it took for people to treat me like a human was to not be fat. Fuck people honestly. I hate human beings so fucking much dude, y'all are full of complete shit!
>>
>>36378822
you'll forget and become like them soon. sleep well!
>>
>>36378822
maybe i should go back to anamaxxing…
>>
>>36378822
Give it a year or so. You'll understand why non-fats hate the fats. It's a completely justified hatred to human ugliness
>>
>>36378822
>I guess all it took for people to treat me like a human was to not be fat
i hate human beings too, since there are people who choose to be an eyesore when they could just lose weight
>>
Sorry but fat people are just disgusting to look at and everybody knows it.
>>
>>36378822
how did you lose that much weight?
>>
Do fat people really think nobody notices how fat they are?
>>
>>36378822
yeah fatmaxxing fetishists are full of greasy shit, skinny bodies will always be the ideal
>>
Honestly its hard even looking at fat people, I understand why people dont like to socialize with them in general.
>>
>>36378822
I hate fat people
>>
>>36378822
please tell me how you lost that much weight that fast
>>
File: 1689118313803.jpg (36 KB, 564x553)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>36378822
i lost 100 pounds from 240 to 140 in a year and all it got me was extended family saying i looked like my dad so i trooned out and stopped seeing them
>>
File: 1719545386834645.png (9 KB, 340x308)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>36378822
>I went from 320, to 170 in about a year
320 - 170 = 150lbs lost
1lb of fat is 3500 calories
150 x 3500 = 525,000
525,000 ÷ 365(days/year) = 1438 calories cut per day
Even accounting for water weight and muscle loss I'm calling utter bullshit on that. Even if you stretch "about" out to 6 fucking months all that means is you still maintained a rock steady -1000 calorie deficit for 18 months with zero breaks.
Congrats on the weight loss but run your numbers by yourself again.
>>
>>36379364
Ive gone from 220 to 170 this year so i think its somewhat believable to do 100 pounds in a year. Especially if your tdee is in the 2000s and you exercise.
>>
>>36378822
i gotta anamaxx
>>
>>36378822
I went from 150 lbs to 95 lbs and no one cared. At least I can wear size 00 skinny jeans now.
>>
>>36380287
That's cause you went from cute to ana
Unless you're real short
>>
>>36380307
Is 5'7 real short
>>
>>36380310
Yeah that's super ana, icky icky
>>
>>36379364
At +300lbs, a 100cal deficit doesn't seem unreasonable when you're absolutely still going to be above 2000cal intake a day for awhile
>>
>>36380310
Anon I get called a twink at 145lbs 5'8, 95lbs 5'7 is cancer patient tier
>>
>>36380364
*1000cal
>>
>>36378822
yea bcs fat ppl are disgusting retard its a spiritual and physical failure
>>
File: 1702107584699127.jpg (288 KB, 1800x1780)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>36378822
Yeah, same. Trooned out and in the process, shed my excess weight too. Went from a 270+ pound guy to a 165ish pound thing with smooth skin and titties. And look at that, night and day difference with how I'm treated across the board.
People don't like fat, ugly, miserable, sad. People DO like skinny, pretty, happy and confident. I can say that even without passing I changed for the better and people see it, and treat me far better for it.
Even when I boymode and wear baggy sweats, even when I put zero effort into my looks that day, I'm still treated far better now than I ever was when I was a fat, sad, depressed repressor loser. I was miserable and ugly on the inside, and it manifested on the outside. Now, I'm doing the opposite. So yeah, I'll agree, people naturally prefer healthier, more fit people. That said I'm damn near exclusively into chubby hairy men myself
>>
Man I miss being skinny but I just can't get on top of my food addiction/comfort eating. This is good motivational fuel OP, thank you.
>>
>>36378822
same here, lost half my body weight (wound up with ana but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) and transitioned, the difference in how people treat me is like night and day and i know this shit is killing me from the inside out but i don't want to lose this
>>
>>36379364
It's actually not hard to keep a 1500 calorie diet. Just never eat out and skip breakfast.
>>
>>36380165
I unironically wish I could induce ana.
My therapist yelled at me for suggesting it was just as bad to be too skinny than fat so I screamed back about how hard it is to find clothes and how people treat you different for being fat. People who have never been fat will never fucking get it.
>>
>>36378822

Just the simple fact of being under 180 pounds or so (either sex) puts you leaps and bounds above others as a viable sexual partner in America. Being normal weight in America is RARE. And the older Americans get, the fatter they get. Once they hit 40-50 or so, if they have a stable life and their basic needs and wants met, they just completely stop giving a fuck and become schlubs.

I personally hate hate hate fat and I would never even consider fucking a fat person. For me, solitude isn't just preferable to a fatty, it's vastly preferable. It's not that they're bad people, I am just simply not sexually attracted to them at all and would never want to hug or kiss them.
>>
>>36378822
Yep it sucks same but losing weight got me to passing.
Now that I have that attention now aging terrifies me. I now look only 4 years older than I am before I lost the fat in my face from second puberty, so my cheekbones will clock me at mid 20’s. I never thought I’d be the Botox type of girl but here I am.

Getting skinny made me so fucking vain out of “self defense”, but if I’m honest it’s because of the love hate relationship with attention I get. Where I hate the fact I have to be skinny for kindness but love the special treatment as well.

Not to mention I’m not at all happy with my literal dream body… like if I’m bloated or gain any weight I hate myself can’t look in the mirror. Literally no winning it’s like I got what I always wanted via a monkeys paw

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.