[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719782901579268.jpg (2.11 MB, 1500x2000)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB JPG
This is something I read elsewhere. Is this fembrained or malebrained?

>I can seduce and hypnotize, be very emotional and passionate, but only until I get what I want. I want emotions, to drain them out of a man, to posses his heart and soul... and when there is nothing more he could give and there is no way he could love me more, my emotions die and I leave to find another victim. I can always come back as if nothing ever happened, but that other, weaker person can't. He feels lost, insane...

>I can easily understand anyone, their desires, secrets, fears... I attract people who are very passionate, looking for deep and transforming relationships, who are capable of letting themselves go so they can completely connect with another person and get transformed. And I do it also. But for a while. Sooner or later (or should I say as soon as I get all there is) I wake up from my dreams and in emotional sense I become nothing more than a cold woman with no interest in that person, no desires, no remorse... The story repeats constantly. I'm always the one who decides to end it, the one who 'cheated', the one who is to blame for everything.

>And my feelings about it? I'm sorry, but I'm not. That's the way it had to be. There is always a reason why two people meet, they both need something out of that relationship and they get it. I have to admit that it does feel kinda strange when you look at the person you were really connected to and feel nothing anymore, especially when they try to make me remember how it was, how good we felt together etc. But for me there is no way back.

>I have been told many times how incredibly attractive I am. They say that I move, talk or look at people in an extremely seductive manner, unconsciously, and that's why I attract almost anyone. Younger, older people, men, women... all of them. People fall in love with me at first sight, they find me irresistible and I have heard many times that I have the most beautiful eyes they have ever seen.
>>
>>36378997
It's a very androgynous text. The masculine element shows itself by the narrator talking about how easily they can discard others once they've been used for personal gain. But the feminine aspect is very strong as well. The narrator doesn't care for the physical body of the person in question, but instead wants their "emotions" (i.e. the persons attention, loyalty, etc). It can be read both ways.
>>
>>36379145
Very interesting analysis. Thanks friend.
>>
>>36379209
Np. What is the text from? I don't recognize it
>>
>fembrained
>malebrained
this shit is like zodiac signs for fags
>>
>>36378997
Vampbrained. I know because I've done it myself.
>>
>>36379218
It's an old message board post from 2012 on an astrology forum.

>>36379253
Do you regret it? Why did you stop?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.