[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717972806947389.jpg (95 KB, 563x743)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Why is it so hard to find a guy to be cuddle buddies with as an older trans girl?
>>
>>36379262
Kafka is a woman unlike you
>>
>>36379262
You just need a man who wants to be your BF first. How young and how busty are you, babycakes?
>>
>>36379299
>>36379335
So transphobia and thirst. Ugh, this is gonna be harder than I thought to find a guy into platonic snuggling.
>>
i wish i had an older trans gf to cuddle with... but im a trans girl too
>>
>>36379262
what does being 'cuddle buddies' entail
>>
>>36379262
Define "older"?
>>
>>36379433
There is no man on this planet that is into "platonic snuggling".
>>
>>36379479
Me holding you and stroking your hair and back. Occasional "good boy"s are available upon request.

>>36379500
Somewhere around 30.

>>36379502
Their loss.
>>
>>36379523
I'm 39 cis male, trust me we're out there. You won't find us at bars and clubs though.
>>
>>36379502
I am, faggot. Speak for yourself.
>>36379523
I wouldn't call you old. You probably look young, too.
>>
>>36379546
Anyone who refers to themselves as a cis male is not a normal person.
>>
>>36379262
I'm right here, but I have to warn you, I'm probably around your age
>>
>>36379523
That sounds nice but I think I would just fall in love like a dumbass, wouldn't be able to keep it platonic
>>
>>36379553
This isn't a board for normal people, sherlock
>>
>>36379547
>I am, faggot. Speak for yourself
You're a pathetic simp being used and getting nothing out of it.
>>
>>36379578
>xe thinks I don't get any benefit from cuddling a femoid
Better to be a simp than a fag
>>
>>36379523
Appealing, but honestly instead of cuddle buddies I'd rather look for someone who offers that in a relationship
>>
>>36379546
That's fine for age. I'm not looking specifically for someone younger to mommy, older guys who still need loving have their charm to them. Where might I find you types if not in the usual places?

>>36379547
>I wouldn't call you old. You probably look young, too.
I don't make the rules. Anything past 25 is old these days. And thank you, I like to think I do.

>>36379556
Oh no, an equal! /sarcasm

>>36379569
That sounds rough, hopefully you can learn to understand you deserve affection without having to play the boyfriend card someday.
>>
>>36379705
So what are the boundaries of your cuddling? If I sniff you or if I get an erection, am I getting kicked out of your place? Hypothetically of course
>>
>>36379262
Am I allowed to get an erection? I'd never demand any sexual acts, but I won't be able to stop that from occurring
>>
>>36379597
After fucking a woman she usually wants to cuddle. You're cuddling without fucking. She's using you as her gay best friend. You're already a fag and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>36379727
Sniffing? That depends. I do like to where perfume so I wouldn't take offense to you enjoying it as much as I do.
Erections just happen. They're not really a sign of anything deeper. I wouldn't be upset but don't expect to use it on me.

>>36379729
>but I won't be able to stop that from occurring
Yeah, I get it.

>>36379734
Cuddling isn't a tax you have to pay for sex dude, wtf is your damage.
>>
>>36379262
All jokes aside, I often thought about something similar. Living with someone you like but not necessarily love, just to be around, cuddle up when watching tv or lying in the bed together...
Like not even sexually (even tho granted I probably couldn't contain my erection from time to time, but just because it's nice to have someone around
>>
>>36379750
wear perfume*
Autocorrect is killing me today lol
>>
>>36379758
>someone you like but not necessarily love, just to be around, cuddle up when watching tv or lying in the bed together...
Yes! That's exactly what I want to find (and let someone find in me).
>>
>>36379750
That sounds like a sweet deal to me.
>>36379734
Mental illness, you have no attraction to women. I don't believe you've ever had sex. You hate the idea of spending time with a woman and interacting with them is purely transactional. Faggot. You're a closet homo in denial.
>>
>>36379750
>Cuddling isn't a tax you have to pay for sex
The point is, most dudes view cuddling as a preamble to sex or a cool down afterward. If your cuddling without the sex, she's getting a lot from you (your body and time) and your getting nothing except a hard dick you can't do anything with.
>>
>>36379796
You're getting human connection and comfy times. Live a little my guy.
>>
>>36379775
Where you from?
>>
>>36379793
>You hate the idea of spending time with a woman and interacting with them is purely transactional. Faggot. You're a closet homo in denial.

What? "You don't wanna spend time hugging women..you must be gay!" You're literally just a lonely retard.
>>
>>36379817
West coast US.
>>
>>36379816
>and comfy times
My dick straining against my jeans would disagree.
>>
>>36379832
Are you around LA, shawty?
>>
>>36379838
Jack off before cuddling then ffs. Being unable to have contact with a woman without getting hard is some repressed childhood trauma shit.
>>
>>36379832
Damn... Good luck tho
>>
>>36379855
No, way way up north from LA. Cali is nice to visit though.
>>
>>36379796
>>36379816
NTA but I think it's moreso about guys usually viewing intimacy and equating it with something sexual or romantical IMO. Most dudes would just assume if a person offers to be "cuddle buddies" with them, that they may secretly like or want to fuck them. IMO it doesn't really have anything to do with not being comfortable with human connection or a lack of "comfy times", but more so what they view as as platonic and comfy.

A guy could equally have the same level of connection and comfortability do regular stuff with genuine friends as well. It seems more like you have different paremeters for what's platonic and not (which is fine), but you'll just have to find the minority of cis guys who view things the same
>>
>>36379873
Must be a portlandian or seattle gal
>>
>>36379860
>Being unable to have contact with a woman without getting hard is some repressed childhood trauma shit
Stop. Holding someone tightly close to your body (cuddling) is not just "having contact".
>>
>>36379879
Very well said. If a girl asked me to be "cuddle buddies" I would assume she's interested in me sexually. And I would be correct 9/10 times.
>>
i wish i could find a cuddle buddy so much...
am too old tho, people make fun of me and all
>>
>>36379262
if I liked cuddling with someone regularly and I liked them then I’d probably develop feelings and want to be their bf
>>
>>36379934
Thanks for agreeing. Hopefully the 1 time you're incorrect, you aren't having someone like OP trying to psycho-analyze your childhood (though desu if they respond like this, you're way better off cutting them off lol).
>>
>>36379860
>Lying together wearing only sleeping clothes (potentially only underwear), skin on skin
>Your one arm under her head, enclosing her hand
>Your other arm around her chest gently pushing her onto your chest
>Your head behind hers, her hair all over your face while you gently breath into her warm neck
>your legs twisted up holding each other together

Yeah, how could you get an erection doing this
>>
>>36379986
pervert

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.