[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

was talking to my parents again and my mom made a comment about how based putin is and how our local politicans are all "gay"
this shit is why ive been repressing since i was a young teenager and why im still not out to them
and my plan was to ask these people about paying for my FFS since my insurance wouldnt cover it
i kind of have enough of being a man so ill probably just rope soon
>>
>>36379539
Explain to her that ffs will turn you into a woman so you won’t be gay anymore.
>>
>>36379571
unfortunately im an agp transbian too

i suppose that doesnt matter though since i will never find a partner anyways
>>
>>36379586
>im an agp transbian
every time
>>
Ohh kiddo... You don't know mom's.
She knows, and she's just pushing your buttons. She knows everything about you, you literally crawled out of her vagina, you think she's just gonna let that even pass by without knowing that parasite is a cocksucker?
>>
>>36379769
oh she knows im a gigafag
my parents have been bullying me for being a feminine faggot ever since i was a kid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.