[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1627637949749.jpg (89 KB, 1000x991)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
How does a girl deal with the constant need to be held when they will never have a gf and therefore will never get rid of the touch starvation
I tried casual sex, but I still feel this longing when they leave, and it doesn't feel any better. I just wish I had a gf who would hug me 99% of the day
>>
>>36380375
Why won't you get a gf?
>>
>>36380375
get a cuddle buddy
>>
>>36380375
i need to be held and don’t have a gf (i have a bf)
>>
File: 5lxc3f14b.png (765 KB, 1200x675)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>36380375
you have been conditioned by society to believe your worth is defined by being desired or that purpose can only be found in the pursuit of others. Truthfully the only person you should worry about loving in such a state would be yourself. take some time to consider all of the things that thousands of years of human suffering has brought to you, and to all people.

>clean running water hot and cold
>food free of disease
>transportation that dosnt require you to blow out your knees before you turn 30
>having a comfortable bed to slep in
>not having to worry about being killed in your sleep by enemies

the list goes on, but to summarize, there is more to life than finding a partner, to look at the bigger picture is to understand how profoundly fortunate you are to be where you are today. reflect on this and make use of your solitude to better find yourself, how can you know who you will be happy with if you do not fully understand yourself first?
>>
>>36380375
Every day I wake up glad to be Ace

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.