[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (9 KB, 202x249)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
What feels better for fucking: pussy or butthole?
>>
>>36380652
Butthole is tighter
>>
>>36380652
How should I know?
>>
I've said it once and I'll say it again. Pussy is overrated as fuck. Just get some oil and an affection starved tranny, and have the time of your fucking life anon
>>
>>36380652
some occasional variety is nice, on the giving end, but they're different experiences and it's hard to say strictly one is better than the other (and if you're familiar enough with each other's bodies you should be able to stimulate each other in similar ways through either approach)
>>
>>36380652
Butthole definitely tastes better
>>
>>36380652
Everyone not saying pussy are virgins
>>
>>36380955
false
pussy is literally made for dick and feels very nice, but the relative physical profile of tight vs loose and texture along with relative depth you can hit is very different (especially for smaller girls) so at least in my experience they can feel nice in different ways
>>
>>36380652
pussy feels much better I assume
>>36380955
not a virgin
>>
>>36380652
Both are nice
Picrel just for laughs
>>
I'm not sure. What would feel better? A dedicated hole for fucking or a hole being misused that's made for shitting? Though one.
>>
>>36380652
Purely mechanically? Pussy but oral feels better.
Overall? The hole attached to the fag you love.
>>
>what feels better for fucking? the thing designed by millions of years of evolution/process of elimination to encourage species to reproduce by fucking, or the thing people switch to when they get bored of that after decades of normal sex?
>>
>>36382118
We're still in the process of evolution so in the future vaginas will be phased out and buttholes will be self cleaning and lubricating
>>
>>36382192
okay but today vaginas are better
>>
>>36380848
what's it like eating ass? I sort of want to try it but not really. I feel like I'd get bored.
>>
>>36382271
Ass eating isn't as tedious as eating pussy because you're not trying to get anywhere with it.
>>
>>36382392
I haven't eaten pussy in a long time (and I find it boring) but I'm curious what you enjoy about eating ass.
>>
>>36382443
It's just hot and quick and gets a big reaction. There's that point when you start aggressively eating pussy which is really hot and electric and then it just slowly wears off. Eating ass is just the best part amplififed because it is significantly more dominant.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.