[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717685847792606.png (231 KB, 480x480)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
Why do people look down so much on trans women who get SRS? I was planning on getting it, but knowing getting SRS will remove my worth in the bedroom for like 90% of people (me being transbian) is just awful. What's it worth to be able to wear a bikini or tight dress when you're sexually appalling to the majority of people? It really is like clipping the wings of an angel, isn't it?
>>
>>36380669
Mutilating your genitals is weird, not going to pretend that it is based in any way
>>
>>36380669
If you really pass then SRS is not a bad option.
>>
>>36380669
Honestly if you think srs removes your worth you're so fucking lost you should kys. Life isn't about what some fucking chaser thinks get srs get ffs mog the shit out of cissiods and get a straight husband
>>
>>36380669
I can't have sex as a pre-op, I have like a mental block around it. So going from 0% to 10% is fine with me
I am also heavily motivated by more clothes being accessible
>>
Why shouldn't i just date a cis woman at this point?
>>
>>36380712
Exactly this, why would anyone just not date a cis woman at that point?
>>
>>36380691
How am I going to do that when I've never ever felt a slither of sexual attraction to men?
>>
>>36380686
As a transbian you can't go stealth with an srsussy. Afabs know how a bio vag looks like and will immediately clock you. It's probably enough to fool cis men, but not someone whose having a bio vag themselves
>>
>>36380669
If you have genital dysphoria that badly I get it, do whatever you want. Just don't ask me to pretend that it isn't grotesque and weird.
>>
>>36380761
Exactly this, and what fucking lesbian would want that? I feel like having a neovagina as a transbian is illness, it makes zero sense other than relieving genital dysphoria - which I do not have
>>
>>36380725
So true! why not just date a cis woman at that point?
>>
>>36380669
I don't look down at them at all, all power to them, but I've fucked srsussy and no thank you
>>
>>36380712
>>36380725
>>36380849
Tbh I never got why you wouldn't just date a cis woman to begin with. Objectively better in every conceivable way. Insanely weird to degrade yourselves enough to date us
>>
>>36380885
Have some self respect jesus
>>
>>36380917
You can't make me, cis women mog me into the dirt where I belong
>>
>>36380761
bullshit, vaginas are so varied it wouldnt be obvious at all. Only someone who has interacted with multiple srsussy might be able to sniff it out
>>
>>36380669
because the people on here are either chasers who are scared their favorite girl will one day not have a penis or girls who can't access srs and need to cope with that
>>
>>36380669
The almoght phallic blah blah blah some harvard lesvian trope from legally blonde
>>
>>36380849
they can't

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.