[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719964998591.webm (3 MB, 540x960)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
I'm a gay man and I want a boyfriend that looks like this
>>
>>36380934
I have news for you - that means you're *not* gay!
>>
>>36380934
Man that hourglass shape is crazy
I wish more wo—- I mean “gay men” looked like that
>>
>>36380940
nooooooo you can't date a cute twink you have to date a big hairy man waaaaaah
>>
You aren't a true gay
>>
>>36381004
Anon.... thats a woman
>>
this is literally just a (likely barely legal) afab woman not on any sort of hormones who calls themselves a boy for fun
ur straight lilbro
>>
File: Queer1.jpg (169 KB, 1080x936)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>36380934
I know it's terrible of me to think this but whenever I see an afab like this I can't help but assume they always get the "ick" from an amab femboy or trans woman because "amabs" are gross and ugly
Like "ooh look at me I can be naturally cute and feminine and use he/him pronouns teehee, but those other femboys and trans are gross because unlike me they were born male"
How do I stop myself from thinking this
>>
When did identifying as a sexual minority for attention really kick off?
>>
>>36381026
You can find HUNDREDS of videos like this: totally unrelated text superimposed over a random video, and it always fools the people of 4Chan. It’s sad.
>>
>>36381060
No this one is the og vid, but its just another mentally ill no t ftfemboy bpdemon
>>
>>36380934
Everytime I see this video it makes me happy my waist evaporated after starting T
>>
>>36381095
fr. as soon as she gets her male attention she's gonna transition right back to female.

i can't believe it's always THESE types who get psychology degrees and somehow lack the self awareness to recognize they just want some dick.
>>
>>36381004
that is not what a twink is
>>
File: IMG_2221.jpg (132 KB, 946x2048)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>36381046
>How do I stop myself from thinking this
You don’t because that’s exactly how they think. In their eyes amabs are gross and icky and afabs are cute and innocent
>>
>>36381004
Noooo gay men that are into other men has to accept me too because i said so
>>
>>36381224
it's the internalized woman instinct to put themselves on a pedestal and fucking play victim in every situation. "all mtfs are just pervert men who wanna get on with lesbians >___<" says the bunch of little shits who read a yaoi manga once and turned """male""".
>>
>>36381046
you're starting to understand it anon. but you just gotta find yourself better company. which is probably not the support groups on mainstream socials.
everyone there just wants to be queer for the aesthetic or for brownie points.

there will eventually be ftms who are actual people aside from their bpd crap. or nbs who aren't privileged assholes.

until then tho? you gotta do your thing. and dodge the fuck out of the bullets in your pic lol.
>>
>>36381046
>They smile at me while their eyes scan my soul for sin more thoroughly than any of the Catholic nuns from my childhood
why is this so accurate these fuckers literally look for an excuse to try to convince everyone else you're actually not one of them meanwhile the average christard could care less
>>
>I want a bf with tits
you want a gf
>>
>>36381051
The only possible end result when you decide any sort of gatekeeping medical or otherwise is for chuds and that you can be trans even if you are pre-everything
>>
>>36381046
> how do I stop thinking this
Go outside
>>
>>36381224
Kms
>>36381491
Very helpful advice anon thank you <3
Fr though legit every time I've tried to make friends with an ftm or afab enby either irl or online I get the obvious "male treatment", the few times I've tried to dress more fem out before and in "safe spaces" I've literally heard all the theyfabs and "allies" whispering cruel things about me
Like >>36381445 says obviously not everyone is like this but at this point at least I don't have to worry about trans women and amab enbies "scanning my soul for sin" as thoroughly as ftms, theyfabs and afab ""allies"" do
>>
>>36381570
That really sucks, idk maybe I’m different cause my childhood best friend was a youngshit mtf and we would have sleepovers all the time and I miss her dearly ;-;.
>>
>>36381582
Well that's nice, even if you lost that was nice that you had someone like that for support and vice versa...
Ik ofc it's dumb to make generalizations like this but past experiences and hearing similar experiences from others definitely plants a negative bias...
Anyway Ik your ftm and you sound kinda cool at least and am gonna drown my sorrows in attempting to voice train and failing miserably <3
>>
>>36381663
good luck anon. try to search various kinds of female voices so you know which ones you can aim for to begin with!
>>
That's a woman bro you're straight hahahahah
>>
>>36380934
thats a woman
>>
>>36381108
but not your vagina kek
thats gross anonette

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.