[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I know that it's silly, but me and my girlfriend love talking and roleplaying during sex, and very often we roleplay different scenarios related to this board. Boyremoval is probably the first thing that comes to mind, that's really fun to do. But I also like focusing on specific parts of my body that I pretend are super clocky and horrible looking. /mmg/ is a great source of inspiration here, I like browsing through the latest gen, looking at their pictures and then arguing over who's the most clocky while we're having sex.

And what's especially fun is to roleplay different trip users from this board. One time I roleplayed as ntr4ctr while my girlfriend played lagoloaf who was boyremoving ntr. I tried convincing her that autosapphoeroticism was real and that I was a fetishist man, while she just calmly took apart all off my arguments and smiled smugly while we were fucking. We were both tipsy at the time so we got really into the roles and towards the end I started crying when she told me I will always be a woman and that I'm her brainwormed idiot girlfriend.

Another time I was Marie and she was Gloves, and we basically hatefucked while throwing insults and oinking at each other. I don't even remember how it became like that, it was pretty sensual at first but I think Marie's personality spiraled things out of control, lol. It was amazing.

Are we just uniquely autistic or is it common to roleplay during sex like this?
>>
>>36576025
this is horrible news
>>
>>36576025
Please tell me this is real please
>>
>>36576025
>roleplaying as actual living people
The rest of your post was bad enough, but that's a level of creepy that I didn't want to know existed.
>>
>>36576025
This is why I'm afraid to meet trans people irl
>>
>>36576025
you know that your girlfriend can’t boy remove you right?
>>
>>36576722
WRONG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.