[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9846.jpg (406 KB, 1700x2000)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
what are the implications of two bpdemons dating? what could go wrong?
>>
>>36600336
Inhate them
She ruined me for no reason
>>
>>36600336
>what could go wrong?
a lot of peoples' lives could be disrupted before both bpds kill themselves and improve the world
>>
>>36600336
disaster and misery
the cycle only reinforces itself
>>
>>36600336
either each persons BPD will cause them to be overly attached to the other and prevent the cycle from completing and itll work well - for them, not necessarily for anyone else in proximity
or theyll implode more than any other relationship ever could
>>
>>36600336
Two chicks one stone
>>
>>36600336
Portal to hell
>>
>>36600336
best love evers
>>
>>36600336
Demons
>>
>>36600336
at least they deserve each other, it's rly the only ethical way to do it without involving bullets
>>
I'd kill to have another bpd bitch love me. Definitely wouldn't be healthy tho
>>
>>36600832
lmao extremely accurate
>>
>>36600336
its perfect and wonderful if both are pure and the right alignment of personality and symptoms

me and my fiancee Raya have bpd and we are unimaginably happy; we hold eachother and cry together over just how much we love and cherish eachother

i still have a hard time crying due to my previous trauma leading up to this happiness (and possibly my medications) but its getting better

both of us get upset sometimes but basically never with eachother

she has splitting i do not, i have panic attacks (from panic disorder)

we're both extremely passionate

we are both happily codependent and totally need eachother; we hold nothing back about our love for eachother and are mutually Limerent and obsessed

it's so liberating for both of us to finally be able to love freely as much as we need to, as much as we want, as much as we tryly feel; and express all of it

we love eachother infinitely and fearlessly and i have no doubt we will spend our whole lives together, our goddess has given us the greatest blessing this universe allows for )*

we are hoping to get married this year

i will live and die for her in every lifetime i get with her soul forever
>>
>>36601553
i'm glad you didn't hurt yourself kas last year i knew you would find happiness one day because you a nice :^)
>>
how long can bpdemons last in a relationship? my friend is dating one and im tired of seeing her sad
>>
>>36600336
All teenagers are BPDemons, so look at any teen relationship.
Actually read Twilight. And just pretend all the vampire stuff is just him being in a band. And the werewolf is in a different band that’s indie folk instead of…I don’t know, when I grew up Edward would be in a screamo band. Idk what the 2024 equivalent of that is. Music is dead.
>>
>>36601553
based development, may you two live happily ever after
>>
>>36601595
lmao that's on point
>>
>>36600336
bpdemons belong to neurotypicals
>>
>>36601571
but i did hurt myself last year, sliced my arm open and spent a week in the ward lol

i was going to end my life but that kind local cisgirl gave me a chance and spent her newyears with me; that gave me some hope to hold on and just 2 weeks later i met my sweet special Raya that i will marry :) we have had 6 wonderful months together so far and despite living in different states we've spent nearly all of that time in person together thanks to her awesome job, being apart is really hard on us even though we stayed on video calls the whole time

thanks for wishing for me to be ok though im very grateful :) we will make it ^^

>>36602839
i know we will <3 we have the goddess of the universe watching over us <3 )*
>>
>>36603267
>but i did hurt myself last year, sliced my arm open and spent a week in the ward lol
did you say you were suicidal? whenever i cut i say im not suicidal and they cant do anything, although i never actually do it for suicide
>>
>>36601553
i hope this will be us, ty
>>
Speaking from experience, within the first 6 months..

>Benzo binge into addiction
>Drinking weird liqueurs daily
>Crashing the car
>75% of our electronics broke
>Both lost jobs
>Brain injury
>Overnight sui prevension ward
>Neetbux for mentally ill :)
>Credit cards are fun :)

We love eachother very much :^)
>>
File: download.jpg (485 KB, 850x1033)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>36600336
anyone wanna be in a bpd4bpd t4t relationship with me?
>>
>>36604444
amazing also quads

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.