[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721543265963078.png (448 KB, 828x1047)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>Dylan Brister, 27, and Cameron Allan, 21, subjected dad-of-three Calum Simpson, 24, to the most horrific ordeal after drugging him with Class C drug Etizolam and booze.
>Graphic footage recovered from Allan’s phone was shown to the jury during proceedings as well as photographs of Calum’s horrific injuries - sustained 11 days after the birth of his youngest child.
>Advocate depute Angela Gray told jurors: “What you saw on that footage was rape. It was sexual assault. It was committed by both accused acting together.”
>The prosecutor said: “This is a plan between both accused to drug Calum Simpson to make sure he does not get up. They drugged him for their sexual gratification.
>The court heard that Allan and Brister had been seeking to recruit a man to make up a threesome with them but efforts to find a participant failed.
>Ms. Gray said: “And then Calum Simpson, a complete stranger, arrives by chance.”
>The court heard Allan told police in a statement he said a prayer for the victim, claiming that he had “bad sexual thoughts because of what’s happened to me”.
>During an interview with police Brister told officers: “We are not rapists. We are young boys that like a bit of fun.”
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/13188655/fife-murder-dylan-brister-cameron-allan-calum-simpson/amp/

how will chuds use this against us?
>>
I wish someone would do that to me
>>
>>36602864
Chuds tend to ignore stories where gay men are the aggressor and 'victor' as it spoils their self image of heterosexuality = strong masculinity. They don't ever want to admit they are afraid of being murder-raped by a gay, basically.
>>
File: IMG_9379.jpg (469 KB, 1600x900)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>>36602864
Omg that’s horrible!?!1?!1
Let me update the board
>>
File: tenor.gif (2.54 MB, 498x498)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB GIF
>>36602864
>“We are not rapists. We are young boys that like a bit of fun.”
>>
File: 1721551055833417.jpg (162 KB, 828x645)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>36602864
and now 4 white children will grow up without a father
pride parades and grindr etc need to be banned, they spread degenerate volatile cultures. maybe ban homosexuality too.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/family-dad-murdered-sadistic-killers-33288775
>>
>>36602864
What the fuck?, I used to live in Dunfermline and I recognise Cameron, how the hell I'm I finding this out through fucking 4chan of all things, I didn't even know he was gay till this
>>
>>36602864
Stuff like this needs death sentence. :(((
>>
>>36602864
Straight men would rather not hear about being attacked, abused and stuff by gay men, it threatens them and makes them feel what women feel. So they will discuss it for a day, dance around the point, then forget it because it makes them uncomfy to admit they have a bit of fear in them.
>>
>>36602921
>and now 4 white children will grow up without a father

are you sure the mother won't find a new white dad?
>>
>>36602909
There was a thing where they basically just interviewed a ton of people in prison for violent forced documented rape
Basically none of them thought they’d committed rape and even the ones that did sincerely believed the victim started enjoying it eventually and then it stopped being raped.
The kind of person that rapes is legit retarded.
I think about that study whenever someone whines about getting a false rape accusation.
By raw statistics it is at minimum 17x more likely that they violently, forcefully raped them and are too retarded and evil to see it as rape than that the woman is lying
“Believe women” isn’t a dogma it’s the correct direction to hedge a bet
>>
>>36602864
I am immune to Propaganda.
Question Everything.
Learn Nothing.
>>
https://www.tiktok.com/discover/Dylan-brister
>>
>>36602951
No she will find some abusive mixed race trash who will beat and probably molest the children. Gays reproduce though molestation
>>
>raped a guy while he was drugged

they didn't cut up his body or eat his flesh right? if they did that then I can see how this is a horrific murder... but why was a "straight" father at some party with gay youth? was there any indicator he was bisexual? because this seems weird..
>>
>>36603013
a neutral brought him to the house party and then left him alone, and the gays spiked his drink and then raped him to death
>>
the arse bandit defence force has been deployed
>>
it was his own fault for being friends with a man who was friends with gays
that father of 4 deserved to be drugged and raped to death
it gay culture
>>
Straight men won't ever admit they are scared of gay men, so the story will get passed over. Especially on 4chan where the same men would make fun of women for being afraid walking alone, when they feel the same way about being suddenly buttfucked.
>>
>>36603037
its also weird because I don't know any gays who want to have a threesome with a straight guy to use him as a bottom, straight guys don't wipe their ass, bottoms just want to rape straight tops
>>
>>36602893
Lmao
>>
File: 1715879067492426.jpg (446 KB, 1579x1054)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
So 2 homosexuals who got their drugs off an illegal immigrant dealer then use said drugs to knock out a father of 4 and then proceed to rape him to death while filming it, and then they both get released for 2 years before sentencing.
On top of that the older gay man who was 24 at the time of the rape had known his 17 year old partner for 2 years before the incident. So we also have paedophilia/grooming mixed in all this too.
Amazing, this case sums up the current state of Scotland quite well.
>>
>>36603125
Rape murderers are their own sexuality.
It doesn’t abide by healthy normal sexuality rules or norms.
>>
>>36602972
Unlikely situation, when my friends mum got divorced with her 4 kids after her ex husband cheated on her she married another white man with 2 kids and proceeded to have another child with him
>>
>>36603909
God why are breeders so uncontrolled
>>
>>36602890
How common is hets getting murder raped by CHAD gays?
>>
>>36602864
bazed!!!!
>>
>>36603234
execute GRIDSmen
KILL GRIDSmen
TOTAL GRIDSman DEATH
>>
>>36603935
Shes doing better than you chud, her kids actually live quite good lives unironically
I'm still partially involved cause i'm one of her kids scout leaders
>>
>>36602864
they didn't rape him to death they accidentally overdosed him with the date rape drug
>>
>>36602950
>it threatens them and makes them feel what women feel

i wish myth could just die
>>
>>36603986
etizolam theoretically should not be lethal in overdose, theoretically in combination with alcohol, yes, but still super unlikely
>>
>>36603114
they aren't afraid they either disgusted or baffled
>>
>>36603975
Seven children is hoarder behavior and should be an automatic child abuse charge.
If you keep seven dogs in a residential house you’ll get criminal charges for animal hoarding
>>
>>36603986
it could be said he might have enjoyed the experience so much that his soul left his body to join the heavens
>>
>>36602864
Oh they're scottish. That explains it
>>
Bet the dead guy's grinder profile had the word "str8" somewhere in it
>>
>>36602921
>But despite already being accused of rape and murder, Allan was allowed to walk free again with a sheriff giving him a community payback order and 18 months supervision.

>It is also claimed Allan appeared at a rally in support of transgender equality in Glasgow on January 21, 2023.

>He’s at the centre of a police complaint over a man fitting his description who was pictured holding a sign that said he wanted to “decapitate terfs” along with a picture of a guillotine.

over under on this being a psyop?
>>
>>36604294
>breeding bad because i'm a selfish chud who cannot breed and doesnt have a large house
>>
coming back to this thread after much thought and my own personal experience with gay men
I don't like homosexuals, you're evil; nasty horrible weirdo bastards that should be stoned to death
>>
>>36602864
would be funny if gay men evolve into giga chads who are just running around sexually harassing straight cissies
>>
How hard could it have been to find some twink to rail instead???
>>
>>36602864
Who cares lol shit happens. It's a tragedy and they deserve to be punished. We realize that these are two sick individuals and we're smart enough to not implant that onto an entire group because we are adults.
>>
>>36602864
but feminists told me men cant be raped
>>
>>36605594
no honey i don't think he killed a man to make trannies look bad
>>
>>36602864
>>36602909
I've been raped by a trans woman before and that was the sort of logic she (and her friend who defended her???) used
Like rape was some kind of edgy punk expressionism
>>
>>36602926
What was he like?
>>
File: 1721358359351737.png (191 KB, 616x625)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>36602864
>>
>>36602921
how about we just ban white people, since they're the ones that killed that white man
>>
>>36606412
>>36602954
Why are rapists like this? Is it a genetic defect?
>>
>>36602864
thought that paper was called the scottish hun at first lol
im surprised it took this long for it to happen, straight people have been doing this for decades
>>
>>36602921
repper eyes
they would've grown up fatherless anyway
>>
>>36606565
Not everyone is a degen like you
>>
>>36606464
Criminal sociopaths (not the rare machiavellian genius kind, the 85 IQ drug dealer kind) are like forever 10 years old, unable to take responsibility or take anything serious or weigh risk
>>
>>36606590
not everyone is a dumb cissoid like (you)
>>
>>36602950
this is unironically true. a man was raped to death like 2 years ago in my hometown by a gay guy and every time i try talking about it with members of my family who are straight they got very visibly uncomfortable and changed the subject. i was only able to talk about it with the women in my family bcuz every time i would mention that case the men would freak out
>>
>>36602950
>>36607147
Look up the "freeway killers"
Three gay serial killers all operating in the same area in the same decade (70s/80s)
Somehow nowhere near as famous as other serial killings and men at the time didn't hear much about it and weren't afraid about hitchhiking even at its peak
>>
>>36602864
mf on the right looking like Alphinaud Leveilleur from ffxiv
>>
>>36607186
the only reason why jeffrey dhamer became famous was because he targeted black men, so white straights were more open to talking about it since he didnt treaten their masculinity and black men were more open to talking about him because what he did was a hate crime and its necessary to talk about that sort of stuff to them. all other gay serial killers who targeted straight white men faded to irrelevance bcuz straight white men were too uncomfortable to talk about them
>>
>>36602864
How can you tell that they’re gay?
>>
>>36607230
Fags are lowkey insanely overrepresented in serial killers but even anti gay people dont talk about it
Though iirc theyre a lower proportion of the prison system overall than straight men, with bisexual men being the most overrepresented
Among women its lez > bi > straight, almost no straight women in prison
>>
>>36607328
its so weird. youd think homophobes would go after them, but going after violent rapey murderous gay men, would mean putting straight men into the victim category, and straight men dont want that because it hurts their masculinity and women dont want that because it shows that men can also be victims and be raped and both conservative and feminist women are extremely against that. its funny, if straight men got over themselves you could create a very famous ant-gay campaign with all the gay rapists and serial killers but because theyre so afraid to recognize that they can be victims it wont happen
>>
>>36607356
its also connected with how victims of prison rape are shown as a joke, or as deserving of being raped for their crimes. men who get raped in prison are never victims, just disgusting criminals who deserved to be raped and are less of a man for going through that, being deserving of mockery and laughter
>>
File: 1720127788760635.png (61 KB, 234x234)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>36602864
>mutts with mulatto perms
ayo bruh! got dam nigga!!
>>
>>36606412
>I've been raped by a trans woman
GIWTWM
>>
>>36607599
I get this response every time I post about this
She was like 50 and ugly though passing, and it was total psychopath behaviour not haha funny cnc scene
>>
>>36602890
>>36603939
Chud here, we actually operate on greco-roman rules so as long as you are topping you are straight
>>36605600
>>36604294
>>36603975
>>36603935
>>36603909
High IQ people have higher inhibitions and will think about the consequences and whether or not they should have a kid according to their finances, free time, living conditions, etc meanwhile low IQ low inhibition people will just pump babies out and take care of worrying about the consequences and how they'll afford it all later
>>
>>36606426
I weren't friends with him personally but I knew his name and face from a few people I knew there, but from the people I do know that ken him then he was probably a junkie of some kind, I just recognise his name and seen him in some pics from some folk I hung out with before, I'm definitely gonna be asking about him next time I see them
>>
>>36602864
Based. Straightoids get the rope.
>>
dylan's TikTok page is still up:
https://www.tiktok.com/@dylanbristerxx

1. he claims he's bisexual
2. he's obviously on drugs and likes getting high

He doesn't give off gay vibes really.
>>
>>36602950
>people are afraid of violence

/lgbt/s deepest philosopher
>>
>>36603114
It was widely discussed
Generally most people view it as a teaching moment about gay men and their destructive impulses. They worship their own bodies, shit and death
>>
>>36602864
Segregate the mentally ill from normal society, the mentally ill don't deserve to live and waste vital resources and space only to burden everyone around them. All gays, troons, lesbians, majority of the population is exceedingly mentally ill and need to die. There must be a second holocaust only more effective. Billions must die
>>
>>36606152
Yeah I was nonplussed and even quite sensitive to gay males as an outsider myself but they are usually pretty fucking dark.
>>
>>36605594
>But despite already being accused of rape and murder, Allan was allowed to walk free again with a sheriff giving him a community payback order and 18 months supervision.
This is normal for rapists in the uk LOL
>>
>>36609755
Shitains are subhuman and should be genocided
>>
>>36609712
You know you would be included into the defective pile, right?
>>
>>36609755
Not just rapists but most criminals, especially in Dunfermline or fife, the police is corrupt and I've witness it first hand
>>
>>36609796
I wouldn't but OK, people cope differently I guess
>>
File: 1721517126204756.jpg (46 KB, 540x675)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>36602864
>fuckboy phenotypes
People who look like this are usually best avoided.
>>
Oh great another good reason for me to be a self hating faggot.

Remember Uvalde
Remember Nashville
Remember the familicides caused by MtF's
Remember Nice, France
Remember Sandy Hook
Remember Milwaukee

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.