[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sinistra.jpg (43 KB, 670x350)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
The word "bad" in English derives from an older word most literally translated as "effeminate man", in essence "baeddel", the root word, was the original English way of saying fem faggot.

God is the same word as good.
Bad means gay.
Religious people when they say they believe in
God, they mean they believe in heterosupremacy.
>>
the deck was stacked against us from the beginning
>>
So basically "trans baddie" is redundant?
>>
>>36611744
yes
>>
In god we trust means they hate gays.
They don’t trust gays.
>>
Its funny that linguistically/semantically English is set up to have a strong binary between gay/straight metaphorically as bad/good but most people don’t believe gayness is a natural state, only straightness.
>>
im with baeddel
>>
it is over
>>
why are people so offended by fems?
>>
>>36611392
I can’t believe that gays invented IVE - Baddie
https://youtu.be/Da4P2uT4mVc
>>
>>36615525
A male with a feminine self-expression is seen as choosing to abdicate power/their own ego, or diseased, in either case viscerally disgusting to the survival instincts of normies, especially normie males. Furthermore medical transition suggests mutability of the self which likewise provokes hostility due to the normies' survival instinct. Trannies and femfags radiate abjection to normies. We're closer to base nature and death in a way that hurts them emotionally to be reminded of / placed in proximity to.
>>
>>36615580
Why do men want to fuck them so bad?
>>
>>36615580
Also, if this makes you feel bad about yourself, remember what it is that we are an affront to. Mass murder in Gaza, global poverty, trashy reality television, corporate tax evasion... if this is normie life then I'm glad to embody the force of Total Normie Death. My existence eating away at their sense of security in their own self & the cultural integrity of their world is an immense spiritual victory and I will encourage the most brazen and ubiquitous faggotry possible so long as it upsets them. I'm glad to be queer.
>>
>>36615609
Hedonistic death drive behaviour, to some of them they're scared of life and it's a hermetic kind of beauty that offers an escape from that
>>
>>36615580
Throughout all of history we've been seen as almost broken and diseased and otherworldly. We're seen as men-less-than-men, something of a bridge between a man and a woman but not quite. We exist in an in-between, a liminal space, a crossroads, and we also exist outside, other, different. As such we've been historically associated with magic and spirituality. What was meant to be solar is now instead lunar with a trace of the solar. We're not in the bounds of the normal perception of nature and our existence challenges viewpoints.
>>
>>36615667
>straight people don't seek pleasure recklessly, it is only gays who do that and all of them do that
this lie has been used to persecute gays since forever
one of the hoariest cliches in history

the funny part to me is the implication that gay sex is more fun and the reason to not do it is because they fear getting addicted to gay sex
>>
>>36615707
No I was talking about why some otherwise normie men are (often secretly) attracted to trannies and femfags in a fetishistic way, for our own part we fems enjoy gay anal sex because it feels nice not because of some psychosocial hangup, this was specifically about chasers
>>
>>36616064
>not because of some psychosocial hangup
thats why you fuck trannies and not just men who don't do the disguise and pronoun games
you want to have your gay sex while eating your heteronormative cake
>>
>>36611392
Let me tell you something about the word "good," brotha. Good is an ancient anglo-saxon word, go-od, meanin the absence of color. I.E. it's all good, which it is, OR Good Will Huntin', meanin, "I'm Huntin' Niggas!" So when you say good morning, what your telling me is "I'm gonna kill yo black ass, first thing in the mornin'!"
Same logic, here. The OED says that the earliest use of the word "bad" is from 1203 and is of uncertain origin. There's also a different etymology:
>Alternatively, perhaps a loan from Old Norse into Middle English, compare Norwegian bad (“effort, trouble, fear”, neuter noun), East Danish bad (“damage, destruction, fight”, neuter noun), from the Proto-Germanic noun *badą, whence also Proto-Germanic *badōną (“to frighten”), Old Saxon undarbadōn (“to frighten”), Norwegian Nynorsk bada (“to weigh down, press”).[1]
>>
>>36611392
>implying fucking anyone is thinking about an old english word THEORIZED to be the origin of the word "bad" when they call something bad
>>
>>36615659
yeah people need to be reminded of just how nihilistic and cruel cishet culture is. it really is shit, even compared to how dysfunctional the average fag is
>>
>>36616255
subconsciously
>>
>>36611392
Did you know that both “faggot” and “fascism” also share an etymology? :3

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.