[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zogbots..jpg (3.61 MB, 5641x3765)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB JPG
fagcent rating thread

I will rate if you sound like you have a genuine fagcent (gay voice) or not.

Script to read if you want to get rated:

"Cindy piloted the Duesenberg through the switchbacks, palm over sweaty palm, through a thick sheet of rain, punctuated by periodic hail, hoping the windshield wouldn't crash like her life had. Her thoughts crescendoed, threatening to outrun the rhythmic click-clack of the furious wipers clearing the tears of the storm, as fast as they could.

When she married Frank, she was in college, naive, young. Did he seem a little zesty? Sure, but she had thought nothing of it. Men could be feminine too, right? It was the go-go 90s and everyone was focused on the future, and not on putting people into little boxes.

Flash-forward 25 years, and now she was a kept woman. But, she suspected Frank had a dark secret, concealed for ages, and now threatening to erupt and smother her world. She had reached the crest of the mountain now. She briefly contemplated piloting her mint-condition straight-eight - straight off the plunging cliffs below, but decided her body was better used for one final cutting act of revenge.

She made up her mind, then and there - if Frank refused to admit his infidelity when she arrived home, they would be united in blood forever.
The axe rattled softly in the trunk every time the wheels changed directions. A smile pierced her otherwise glum countenance."
>>
>tfw I am agp
>>
cmon someone read it
>>
>>
Why do I feel like there is an ulterior motive here?
>>
>>36625610
just read the goddamn script holy shit
>>
>>36625614
You're not helping your case. If the script was a couple sentences at most, you'd have an easier time getting replies. I recorded the script and it was like a minute long. Then I'll have to go to vocaroo and upload it and wait for it to finish. Then I'll have to post the link here. Then I'll have to wait for your dumb low effort reply probably trying to insult me. This is fun how exactly? And that's if this is even in earnest and not just farming some audio for a YouTube video or some AI shit or something.
>>
>>36625648
I won't insult you I just rate if you have a fagcent or not.
>>
>>36625656
And then feed it into your voice over AI to steal my voice for some nefarious reason. No thanks. But nice try tho, I was almost gonna post my recording before I thought about it for a second.
>>
>>36625665
I have no relationship with any computer program. I mean no harm.
>>
>>36625665
paranoid
>>
lame
>>
>>36624748
Why should we care about 'fagcent' and whether we have a genuine one?
>>
>>36626692
you are agp, I wasn't thinking about you
>>
>>
Christ in 8 hours nobody replied with their voice lol. Maybe i should do it out of pity
>>
>>36628319
PLEASE
>>
>>36628334
I don't know i don't have a fagcent and still kinda sound like a kid.
>>
>>36628397
OH COME ON
>>
>>36626706
Why should people who are not me care about 'fagcent' and whether they have a genuine one?
>>
>>36624748
I have a fagcent
>>
>>36628405
Lmao
>>
>>36628418
show us...
>>
>>36624748
i have agp voice you probably just want gay boys reading this though
>>
>>36628495
sigh
>>
>>36628659
Answer my question; why should anyone be interested in whether or not they have a genuine fagcent or not? I rephrased my question to refer to those who are explicitly not me.
>>
>>36628676
go away
>>
https://voca.ro/1oAJQVG2S4vH
>>
>>36628938
you didn't finish
>>
>>36624748
I hate speaking english, but here you go:
https://voca.ro/1531o0Jk1tWa
>>
>>36628958
you didn't finish.
>>
>>36628973
because it's annoyingly long and my english isnt good enough to make it through in one go without stuttering
>>
>>36628991
so finish it
just read it slowly and you won't stutter
stutter means you are trying to read faster than your eyes can process the words
>>
>>36624748
is this ok?
https://voca.ro/1fYeXB9B3ITn
>>
are you retarded? whys it matter if i dont finish it?
>>
>>36629017
this is just silence
>>
>>36629033
fuck hold on
>>
numpty
>>
>>36628958
German spotted
>>
>>36629042
it doesn't work on phone for some reason?
>>
>>36629067
you can use a different recording app, I am agnostic
>>
>>36629016
Does this make you happier?
https://voca.ro/1opnbdcvEEU4

>>36629066
I know, its really bad
>>
>>36629094
>https://voca.ro/1opnbdcvEEU4
why are you trying to read it so damn fast?
>>
night, hope to wake up with LOTS more recordings
>>
>>36629906
>complains about no one reading their retarded text
>complains about people only reading parts of their retarded text
>doesn't even rate anyone
>goes to bed
???

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.