[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721609863647303.png (406 KB, 1434x1080)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
A nerdy loser beta guy on Discord removed me. I'm not sure why he did but it pisses me off when I'm shown disrespect by low-status people. He's a socially awkward little faggot with a shaky, trembly voice and I find him genuinely disgusting.
>>
>>36626070
you're transgendered babe it doesn't get much more low-status than that xx
>>
>>36626070

u had a crush on him didnt u?
>>
>>36626070
You're so mean for no good reason, take a walk outside, being mean and catty doesn't make you more of a woman
>>
its worth removing a stuck up bitch for this reaction alone
>>
>>36626070
If you can't do anything about it, that means your even lower in status then they are.
>>
>>36626070
Sounds to me like he did the right thing
>>
you lose he win
you lower he higher
>>
File: 119859059_p2.jpg (920 KB, 1280x1856)
920 KB
920 KB JPG
>>36626070
accuse him of sexual harassment if you have contact to his friends
>>
>>36626083
>you're transgendered babe it doesn't get much more low-status than that xx
This, don't forget this. If people know we're trans, they see us as some crippled overly gentle babyfaced effeminate pathic tranvestite faggot worthy of pity at best or as a disgusting freak leper they quietly wish was dead at worst.
>>
>>36626070
The fact that he removed you is proof that you are lower status
>>
I'm a freaky low status NEET and I remove people on Discord all the time if they annoy me or they just provide no value. Don't think you're special for giving him the time of the day
>>
>>36626070
I'm a nerdy beta loser, can I add you to replace him?
I'll worship you and never remove you or disrespect you please...
>>
>>36626388
bro
>>
>>36626070
yeah, i'm a semi-hikkineet with negative social value and this does work for some reason, we meet up, i go home and block, tranny always comes back weeks to months later on alt accounts or texting me until i reply, it's like how rare is it that somebody actually walks away until you show them basic respect for you to respond this way? no, i'm not going to keep you added if you actively punish me for it by ignoring me
>>
>>36626070
You probably looked down on him which made your sorry ass feel better about yourself. Thus, despite your cope that he's somehow beneath you, you unwittingly and subconsciously created a dependence on him, (as often happens,) to maintain your sense of self-esteem. You probably even developed some sort of fantasy where he grovels at your feet trying to win your affections. He has the self-respect to not be as obsessed with you as you are with him, and you lose your shit because the validation you derived from positioning himself below you in the dynamic of your interactions is no longer obtainable.

You're a loser who gets off in deluding his/herself that you're above everyone you interact with, deriving any minute sense of self-esteem from comparing yourself to low-hanging fruit and/or seeking it out from other people. If you constantly look to other people as a source of your happiness, you will remain a bitchy, moody, depressed, and nasty POS. Stop being a loser and find contentedness within yourself.
>>
>>36626070
good, I hope you learn to stop being a bitch
>>
He won
>>
>>36627784
What? I wanna worship a cute entitled tranner
>>
>>36626070
based, another W for discordchads
>>
>>36628797
holy shit, wrecked
>>
>>36626070
you sound like a huge dick
that might be why
>>
>>36626070
Maybe he expected the reaction.
>>
>>36626268
Half of MAGA seems to love Blaire White.

Trannies just need to be hot enough to confuse a 16 year old boy and based conservatives to gain widespread social acceptance from everyone except the LGBTQ+
>>
is your name violet by chance?
>>
Thread's like this is why im virgin beta incel repper and go out
>>
>>36631316
why not create a bond based on mutual respect and unwavering love?
>>
>>36636481
>go out
Don't
>>
>>36626070
>I find him genuinely disgusting.

Why they always like that?
>>
>>36626070
Boo hoo nigga
If you hated him so much you would have unfriended him yourself, or you would have forgotten he existed. But you’re a lonely idiot who obsesses over what people think of you. Discord contacts unfriending you doesn’t create a notification so the only way to find out is to message them and receive the bot reply or to be looking at his profile
>>
>>36626096
>being mean and catty doesn't make you more of a woman
it kinda does actually
>>
>>36626083
>>36626268
nice cope, incels
>>
File: 2452435234.jpg (7 KB, 221x228)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>36628797
Holy fuck civilized anon absolutely bodied OP. GG no re.
>>
>>36626070
u sound rude
good of him to get rid of u ^^
>>
>>36636492
Thats fine too but I also wanna be a beta orbiter for a cute bratty tranner that treats me like shit cause it's hot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.