[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: capyuwu.jpg (28 KB, 474x264)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
How many people here identify as androgynes and are either happy with their innate androgyny or pursue androgyny?

QOTT: What animal do you feel represents androgynes?
>>
>>36627276
I think I look pretty androgynous. My goal before transition was to look at least androgynous, so I’m happy with my progress. Even though I’d like to look more like a woman, I’m still happy to be andro because it makes me feel cool.

I think a good animal to represent androgynes is a hyena. If I remember correctly, sometimes they get mixed up by gender by caretakers.
>>
File: th.jpg (37 KB, 474x364)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>36627337
I hope you look like a woman fully soon. Xoxo.
>>
>>36627370
thank you Oris <3 I hope so too
>>
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 474x317)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>36628528
Wolololo *turns you into a girly girl*
>>
File: IMG_5803.jpg (55 KB, 682x707)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>36627276
im nonbinary (amab) but have been on hrt for like two years and usually get gendered female lol. honestly pretty happy w how I look and how ppl seem to perceive me, I prob wouldn’t have made an attractive male and I think if I fully transitioned it would seem weird and like im trying to wear the skin of women. I rlly like deers and think they represent the androgyny im going for ^_^
>>
>long hair
>name called woman and girl as banter / insult. mfw >:)

maybe a tropical type bird with neat feathers
>>
>>36628719
Incomprehensible
>>
>>36627276
NAME AN ANDROGYNOUS SURGERY
>>
Surgery and meds is a big pharma scam
>>
>>36628753
fucking how lol
>>
File: 20231208_111055.jpg (937 KB, 3216x1528)
937 KB
937 KB JPG
>>36627276
back when I fucked up my hair
>>
>>36628862
Cut your hair
Ugly bastard
>>
File: th.jpg (50 KB, 474x481)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
How do you keep the energy to shave your face, tsisters and fembros?

Botched urethral surgery left me with a leaking axe wound, I'm soon to be homeless and no income as losing job to mental health resignation and idk if I even will get unemployment till I find something. Will I even find something? The only housing place which responded to me gouged the price by 400 since I applied and it was already max my budget with the expectation I'd find a job and then may rely on a food bank. My facial hair makes me feel like shit but Ive no energy to shave. So, how do you do it?
>>
oris doing the lords work making this gen
>>36627337
hyenas are kinda scary
>>36628719
here here deer sounds good to me
>>36628765
whatever happens to major kusanagi in the ghost in the shell intro
>>36630322
i really like shaving and plucking so it doesnt take energy, but things are pretty stable for me rn re housing and stuff. i think once you find a place to feel secure it will be a pleasure to shave, but maybe too much mental burden rn
>>
>>36628577
wowbebevwbabbdbwbwbsbbawou

>>36628719
I like deer way better, that’s a good idea :3
>>
>>36630416
Hiiii

Also some other questions and stuff:

• Are furry tops more open to dating someone who isn't masc but has body hair?

Also, what is your fav non political conspiracy theory or other dumb shit? Doesn't have to be related to androgyny but I'm bringing it up over the theory I had a penis preserving vaginoplasty. It made light of the horror I am in.
>>
>>36628765
drake bbl

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.