[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are any parts of this state a good place for a rich but miserable repper to live in while he contemplates HRT?
T. NYC financefag who wants a new life.
>>
File: IMG_9393.png (2.46 MB, 1589x1589)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>36627654
No, fuck off we’re full
Stay the FUCK out of New England
None of you are welcome and we can tell who you are by your accent
“I-I don’t have an—“ YES YOU DO FUCK OFF
>>
send mony
t. unemployed zoomer repper
>>
File: IMG_4322.jpg (1.81 MB, 2918x3618)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
you think you got what it takes to escape, vato?
>>
>>36627707
I see the NYC/Boston animosity is still alive and well.
Nobody from NYC is moving up to New England. Everyone's fucking off upstate since New Yorkers seem to hate our surrounding states just as much as you hate us lol.
I just want to live somewhere I would feel comfortable trooning out.

>>36627733
>send mony
Can't, sorry.
Why are you repping is it just no money?

>>36627740
Assuming I could go fully remote, financially I could afford to live in most parts of the country.
The NY area would be fine if I didn't know so many people here.
I could always hon out in the PNW, lmao.
>>
>>36627654
I feel like I’m literally the only person on this board from Vermont. I see troons must they must be the r*ddit variety
>>
>>36627654
I live in MA and it's pretty good. I was able to get informed consent HRT as a minor in 2016. SydneyBorum/Fenway health in Boston has great trans healthcare and won't hondose you. And getting my name change was fairly simple as well. And colleges here are basically all super LGBT friendly. There are some red towns to watch out for but otherwise it's a great place to be trans if you can afford to live here. Even a bunch of conservatives end up being the libertarian kind where they just want guns, less taxes and think dems are dumb but arent homophobic/transphobic and such
>>
>>36629788
Is Vermont even a good place for trannies to live?
Where I want to live is significantly influenced by the prospect of not repping and eventually getting on hormones.

>>36629871
My plan if I were to move there would be to find work in the Boston area while I manmode on HRT.
>if you can afford to live here.
Compared to NYC everything is affordable.
>Even a bunch of conservatives end up being the libertarian kind where they just want guns, less taxes and think dems are dumb but arent homophobic/transphobic and such
That's how it was here until very recently and it feels like they all ended up becoming mainstream Trump supporters obsessed with ending the woke within the past few years.
>>
>>36627654
NEW ENGLAND MENTIONED !!!!! :00000
>>
>>36630488
MA gets mentioned a lot since it's supposedly one of the better states for trannies to live in.
>>
File: Rhode-Island-Map.jpg (264 KB, 1424x2000)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
The patrician's choice:
>>
>>36631345
too many indians, not tryna get sexually assaulted
>>
>>36631345
>>36631369
Very funny

>>36631377
I've visited a few times and it's really pretty but I don't know what it's like to live there
>>
>>36627654
There’s too many people here already you’re just going to make it shittier. If you’re as rich as you say you can have a nice life anywhere else
The trans acceptance you seek can be found in any blue city, the working class and rural people don’t like trannies here anymore than elsewhere
>>
>>36631495
>There’s too many people here already you’re just going to make it shittier.
That applies to any location.
>If you’re as rich as you say you can have a nice life anywhere else
The only reason I'm thinking of leaving NYC is because I know too many people here. If I didn't care about HRT I would just live with family here.
>The trans acceptance you seek can be found in any blue city,
Yes but some cities and states are better than others.
>the working class and rural people don’t like trannies here anymore than elsewhere
I'm aware, hence why I'm not moving to rural New York like most people are.
>>
>>36631737
Fucken go to California then
>>
>>36627654
No. We’re being invaded by pajeets. Run
>>
>>36631801
If I'm going to the west coast it's probably going to be WA or OR.

>>36631844
>We’re being invaded by pajeets.
So is practically everywhere.
Any high income, low crime, blue area will be full of south and east asians.
>>
>>36631970
“So is practically everywhere”
See, the thing is, you’re rich. You can choose to go somewhere where your presence will have less of a negative impact on the native working class population. I and my ancestors were born here but within 10 years the entire state will be swallowed by greater Boston. My homeland is not your playground
>>
>>36632058
>Worcester townie being this assblasted
Being swallowed by Boston is the best solution second only to disintegration by atomic fire for your ilk.
>>
>>36632104
Fuck you. You feminazi jackasses wrecked this state. Rot in hell Wu.
>>
>>36629788
>>36629871
Traitors
>>36632104
Anyone that uses the word “townie” unironically should be flayed to death
>>
>>36632058
>You can choose to go somewhere where your presence will have less of a negative impact on the native working class population.
Okay? I want to live in a historically upper middle class neighborhood where I feel physically comfortable both going out at night and taking female hormones.
The "taking female hormones" part is what rules out many viable options for me. If I were a cis woman I would just live with my family.

>>36632189
>feminazi
Anon, I'm a miserable barely functional man that constantly thinks about trooning out, I don't think I'm a feminazi.
>>
>>36632327
Upper middle class suburban massachusetts is largely anti-lgbt catholic shitstains and pseudo-puritan angloids. Your best bet is Salem.
t. grew up in MA
>>
>>36632327
try amherst or northampton
>>
>>36629788
VT population is only like 650k and Northern New England in general skews pretty old. It's a beautiful state but most of the jobs are in farming and tourism so a lot of young people leave.

>>36631377
I worked in RI for six years, it's pretty underrated. Downtown Providence is fun, then you have a ring of despair outside that, and then outside that it gets pretty nice. The southern shore is really nice and the islands and Tiverton areas have lots of hidden gem areas. The western part of the state is surprisingly empty considering how small the state is.
>>
>>36632735
>Upper middle class suburban massachusetts is largely anti-lgbt catholic shitstains and pseudo-puritan angloids.
That's what I've assumed. I've accepted that I'm going to be stuck near liberal metro areas if I want to rep/troon. NYC would be fine if I wasn't so paranoid about trooning out near literally everyone I grew up with.
Maybe I have to suck it up and just move to the west coast, lol.

>catholic
Not protestant?
>t. grew up in MA
Did you leave?

>>36632767
Better there than the Boston metro?
>>
>>36632327
You sound like a feminazi to me as you try to expand concrete and mental slavery over what remains of the best land in the world. Gardner WILL NOT BOW
>>
>>36633184
I literally just want to live like a normal person except on hormones.
>>
>>36633160
Please go shit up the PNW like the rest
>>
where do i find friends in this wacky state t. mtf
>>
>>36633369
Try Havervill.
>>
>>36633318
I'm considering it but I'm just weighing my options. Lived on the east coast all my life so I'm not that far from MA.
Hell I'm even fucking considering New Jersey.

>>36633369
How comfortable do you feel as a tranny there?
>>
>>36627654
provincetown. its a peaceful, relaxing place to be a repper in. the beaches are serene, the food is ni ce, and the people keep to themselves.
>>
>>36633369
I’m mtf there was a queer bar that has an awesome dance floor I liked going to until people complained that it wasn’t progressive enough and they didn’t “feel safe” and so they held Maoist struggle sessions and have BIPOC only performance nights and give more money to Palestine
I went back after and someone struck up conversation with me saying “don’t you just hate straight people?”
>>
>>36627654
hiiii rich anon! can you buy me dinner? :3
>>
>>36634422
Sounds like NorthHampton
>>
>>36634206
Would it be good to troon out and become a latehon or manmoder in?

>>36634422
I intend on staying clear of "queer" businesses except for HRT or electro. I want a quiet life.

>>36634447
No but what would you want if I could?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.