[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 143943-182.png (789 KB, 1080x1074)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
how do I become a top
>>
>>36629233
become so hurt and traumatized by tops that you don't have any desire to interact with them anymore so you only top now
>>
>>36629233
don't think about yourself, just think about how happy your partner is while bottoming. look into their eyes and look at their adorable expressions.

do it for them.
>>
>>36629233
use your pp or get a strap
>>
>>36629250
im a bottom and only care about that for my top, up until i get to my breaking point
>>
>>36629233
You don’t. Gender is fungible, but this really is inbuilt at birth
>>
>>36629233
Program yourself to be disgusted by any and all forms of submission.
Your mantra must become "I am in charge of and responsible for everything that happens to me".
>>
>>36629250
how do I learn to like it? messing around with other bottoms is easy but I'm not like into it

>>36629306
I want to be in control though :(

>>36629314
does that actually work
>>
>>36629250
this, just stop being a narcissist
>>
>>36629278
giwtwm (your sub top)
>>
>>36629399
compulsory service top is a miserable existence i would not wish on any bottom…it is good to be flexible i guess but denying yourself forever is unsustainable.
>>
>>36629399
I feel like I’m a top because of being somewhat narcissistic, I understand the idea of losing control being erotic but isn’t it hotter to assert your power over someone and use them to feel good, knowing that you don’t even have to feel guilty bc what they really want is to submit and be broken?
>>
>>36629233
You fuck a bottom.
>>36629314
And this too. Submission is weakness and shameful.
>>
>>36629822
>I understand the idea of losing control being erotic but isn’t it hotter to assert your power over someone and use them to feel good
this makes me really deeply uncomfortable. power conceptually makes me feel gross, like a territorial chimpanzee, i want to jump out of my skin and into oncoming traffic. what’s wrong with me?
>>
>>36629767
service topping feels so empty and pointless but making my top feel good is one of the best parts. like if he's only doing it for me it's a turn off?

>>36629849
I've played around with bottoms but I always end up disappointed they weren't more assertive
>Submission is weakness and shameful.
it's really not it's more like an escape from feeling weak and ashamed
>>
>>36629907
i think some people are viscerally anti-competitive as a sort of self-handicap to avoid feeling defeated, not to armchair psychologise gorg but i know a couple people like that
>>
>>36629822
god it's so hot to have someone assert power over me and make me submit and break me
I mean rationality having power should be the better option, but it doesn't at all make me feel how submitting makes me feel
>>
>>36629233
if you don’t enjoy/fantasize about topping you aren’t a top
>>
>>36629920
>like if he's only doing it for me it's a turn off?
i get this. there is nothing sexy about being done a favor. shouldn’t this be fun for both of us?
>>36629941
kind of sounds like me but i spend most of my time feeling defeated anyway…checkmate?
>>
>>36629960
i think its only rational to have power if you think you can make the best decisions right? if you meet someone seemingly better equipped to lead, isnt it more rational to do what you're told? i think it makes some sense anon
>>
>>36629986
I only fantasize about being manhandled and ordered around
how over is it
>>
>>36629960
i like the idea of being used…ok, no, i like the idea of being attractive. i like the idea of my partner finding me so attractive that they become so overwhelmed with lust for me that they have no choice but to use me to relieve themselves. i like the idea that i have driven someone wild with desire.

unfortunately, i will never experience this. volcel 4 life bitches
>>
>>36629233
youre born a top, you cant become one, if youre not one now you cant be one ever, so just spin the sansara wheel after death and try again in the next life, but probably Yaldabaoth, to fuck with you, will make your soul reincarnate into an theyfab that could never top anyone even if they tried
>>
>>36630076
I don't accept that I'll be the most dominant top ever screw the demiurge
>>
>>36629233
probably not possible, but brat is probably your next best option
>>
>>36629960
THIS.
i hate that no matter how much i know rationally that its better to be in control and strong that my mind is still overwhelmed by the idea of someone breaking me into submission.
i hope we can overcome these stupid desires
>>36630020
no its better to be in control period.
>>
>>36631841
>tfw the closest we can get to being in control is being controlled by force
>>
>>36629233
honestly I wish I could learn the opposite. I wish I could be comfortable being more of a bottom because I'm nowhere hot enough to feel comfortable wooing bottoms
>>
>>36634215
trust me your personality matters way more than your looks, being hot is a bonus but it's not a prerequisite. like if you're confident enough people will just go along with what you say, especially bottoms.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.