[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: guywithgreenhat.gif (149 KB, 461x346)
149 KB
149 KB GIF
I'm a straight man and I never really spare much of a thought for any letter of the acronym but ever since I found this place I'm obsessed. There's something very intriguing about constant mental instability. It's like peeking through keyholes in a psyche ward.
>>
uh oh
>>
>>36629282
>straight
>"man"
>on /tttt/
Haha. Give it a few years you'll be on the other side.
>>
>>36629282
Naw you're gonna start fucking trannies or become one, it's obvious.
>>
I'm a schizoid who uses this place as fodder for my theories on human sexuality/development
>>
>>36629310
>>36629296
You act like this board is cursed to make all who visit troon out and no longer be straight.
>>
>>36629282
give me your discord freak
>>
>>36629375
that's a very good understanding, yes
>>
>>36629385
I don't have a discord.
>>
>>36629282
Not sure if I'm as consistent as you OP, but I've been coming here every so often for more than a year now. I have a bit of a weird and unexplainable interest in the psyche of users here and how they differ from those on other boards. I used to know more with LGBT people on discord due to the nature of our shared interests in fandoms, so there's a certain odd familiarity I feel with this place that touches on some older memories.

Unlike you though, I'm definitely not 100% straight. I'm definitely further right when it comes to politics and really dislike the acronym as a cultural and political movement, but I don't have much shame in admitting that I find some femboys and trans people to be attractive, and I think I've come to better develop an idea of why they exclusively appeal to some people over women. I knew a few femboys who demonstrated behaviors that had an ideal combination of masculine and feminine traits, so that probably colors my perceptions a bit in the present, but I could probably identify other factors as well.
>>
>>36629455
so make one
>>
>>36629465
Well unlike you I've virtually no experience with non straight people, it's not something I did on purpose but its how it went. Like I said, I've never really thought much about the subject. But still I enjoy this board. I enjoy knowing pointless terms that would out me as retarded should I attempt to use them in public. It's fun. I am straight though. And I don't think I'd ever be able to enjoy being with someone no matter how well they passed if I knew they were trans.
>>
>>36629528
Why? I have no hyper niche autistic hobbies to discuss and no desire to get banned for looking at a mod funny.
>>
>>36629282
Are you a bit schizoid/emotionally withdrawn type?
Cause I also come here for the insanity but I figure it's to fill the void from being very emotionally flat irl.
>>
>>36629577
You must have had a pretty sheltered life then, not that it's a bad thing (or maybe not, but I can't think of any other possibility atm.) I've never attempted to date a trans person or femboy, so I don't know how well that would go. My ideal for a relationship has always been the traditional pursuit of a family with a biological woman and biological kids, and my parents also want to me to go that route, so there are limits which keep my my deviant attractions from manifesting into reality.
>>
>>36629613
Yeah I guess you could say I'm kind of emotionally flat. I've always seen my emotions kind of weirdly, for example; An event happens or I observe something, immediately whatever emotion that comes up in my head I see playing out in my brain like a movie, then the emotion feels fake so I don't really feel it. It's been that way as long as I can remember.
>>
>>36629375
I act like people come here with a purpose, not randomly. Because they do, you included.
>>
>>36629282
>constant mental instability
isn't that just all of 4chan?
>>
>>36629738
I wasn't very sheltered, on the contrary I was given near unlimited freedom growing up. I just somehow ended up not really knowing anyone who isn't straight. I've always had a pretty neutral mindset about most things so I didn't see it as a positive or negative.
>>
File: korean hobo man.png (261 KB, 563x775)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>36629282
>There's something very intriguing about constant mental instability. It's like peeking through keyholes in a psyche ward.
absolutely. im a site/board hobo but i might actually stay for a while or will definitely come back in the future. its just too entertaining.
>>
>>36629794
what does the word tourist mean
>>
>>36629282
Careful not to get pulled into the vortex. I also started browsing as a straight guy, and thought it was all so different and amusing here. I had zero attraction to trans girls upon coming here, and now I've jerked off to several of them and think I may be a chaser on some level, although I still feel attraction for cis girls irl and never encounter a troon in the wild who looks as good as tttt trannies. So I'm jerking off to trannies when I should be pursuing cis girls.
>>
>>36629282
Youre pretty gay for enjoying fagslop to that degree
t gigafaggot
>>
>>36629282
>straight man

take your estrogen anon
>>
>>36629465
Jesus Christ you could have just written “prison gay narcissist” instead of all that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.