[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4127.jpg (100 KB, 493x1024)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
alexander the great edition

QOTT: do you have any figures from history you obsess about just a little bit in a healthy way?

I take it upon myself to edit the FAQ as I see fit.

>FAQ
>What is a femboy?
A femboy is a male that pursues a feminine appearance for himself whilst still identifying as male

>Are femboys trans?
The majority of femboys are cisgendered. Femboy is not a 'stepping stone' to trans, it is a stand alone identity.
(Editors note: in theory)
>Why dont I ever see femboys irl?
Femboys are often lumped in with trans people and are also subject to transphobia. For this reason, many do not present feminine in public, even if they would prefer to.

>Im in my 30s, is it too late for me to be a femboy?
No, recent advances in the sciences of lifestyle and self care have made it possible to maintain a youthful appearance much longer than was possible in previous generations

>Do femboys have to be thin?
Thin is the most popular body type, but there is a very dedicated fanbase for chubby femboys as well.

>Do you 'age out' of being a femboy?
No, older femboys simply become femguys. You can continue the lifestyle as long as you wish.
(Editors note: I have never encounter a femguy)

>But I heard that 'femininity doesnt last'?
Masculinity doesnt last either. Old people dont look masculine, they look like bulldogs. The simple fact is that beauty itself doesnt last, and this applies to both men and women equally. It is on all of us to maintain our appearances as long as we can.
(Editors note: Absolutely true)

>Any tips on how to look better?
Genetics play a role in both facial aging and preventing hairloss, but you can help maintain your appearances through lifestyle and self care techniques. Most people grossly underestimate how long they can keep a youthful appearance, if theyre willing to put the effort in. Wear moisturizer and sunscreen, once a day, minimum. And keep the sun off of your face. Wear a hat when you go outside. Post ITT for more
>>
File: IMG_4132.jpg (2.49 MB, 4032x3024)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
Hair grows longer by the day, but the oiliness is getting out of hand. I’ve simplified my skincare routine to just cleanser, olive oil, SPF in morning, cleanser, exfoliate (every other day), retinol, and it seems to be working for me. Some literature suggests that EVOO on your skin increases water loss but I’ve not felt any dryness
>>
>>36629569
Got to love those old aristocratics that look like women.

Wigs, Makeup and High Heels was in fashion!!!
>>
>>36629635
its amazing that skin tight leggings were like peak male fashion for most of european history, maybe we actually do have to go back
>>
>>36629569
>(Editors note: I have never encounter a femguy)
I have, Im guessing you dont hang out much in lgbt spaces

>>36629626
what do you use olive oil for?
>>
>>36630479
>Im guessing you dont hang out much in lgbt spaces
just here and the gay/alt club scene, although ofc people dont give letters in there. idk i feel like the bottom desire to be young means people are very resistant to identifying as being feminine but not young as a man
>what do you use olive oil for
just hydration and reducing inflammation. its the only thing that helps with skin redness for me
>>
>>36630542
you put olive oil directly on your skin?
>>
>>36629569
is a moisturizer with 15 spf good enough or should I put sunscreen on top of that?
>>
>>36631374
yeah! lots of plant oils are good for hydration and reducing inflammation. id like to try coconut oil too bc the evidence is better that it reduces water loss and improves skin elasticity, but im giving EVOO a fair shake for perhaps a month with daily pictures for progress
>>
>>36631441
it will stop burning and tanning if you wouldn't be burned by 1/15th of your normal sun exposure, but for anti-aging you might as well use the strongest stuff you can get. depends what "good enough" means to you re: stopping skin damage
>>
>>36631447
>reducing inflammation
what did he mean by this
>>
File: GGpGhbwXUAMJDuE.jpg (543 KB, 1547x2063)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
OP you have to put a femboy in the OP or else people wont find the thread
>>
does anyone here like pop music
>>
>>36633735
there are a lot of swifties in fbg
>>
>>36633735
what counts as pop music? I listen to 80s synth
>>
File: a.bogdanov.png (682 KB, 800x577)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>36629569
alexander bogdanov :3
>>
>>36635495
how does one get the bogdanussy
>>
>>36629569
Where do you find dateable femboys other than Grindr?
>>
>>36635724
mutual blood transfusion
>>
>>36635808
what about a cum transfusion

>>36635739
you wont find anything other than fat grandpas on grindr
>>
File: 1718236155024786.png (128 KB, 346x510)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>36635739
You need to spend hours scouring discords.
>>
Guides on tretinoin? What should my routine look like?
Currently planning to buy one, with 0,05%, and start using it near the end of this summer.
My routine:
Morning - Cleanser, sunscreen spf50 (I use it as an moisturizer too)
Evening - Cleanser, water based moisturizer serum

I also plan to add a vitamin c+e serum to my morning routine.
>>
total hrt femboy death
>>
>>36629569
Can you consider making next gen be both fbg and agg? .__. I wish I had a gen... .__.
>>
>>36633735
i'm kpop choreo maxxing ova here
>>
>>36637019
but you do
>>>/lgbt/ftmg
>>
>>36637718
I am not ftm nor trans.
>>
>>36637734
yes you are boris, stop being a clown
>>
>>36637752
I am not. Please stop harassing me and lying about me. .__.
>>
>>36637770
you are delusional, no one is harassing you and you're demanding generals to change their subject to you can fit in
get help
>>
I wish I could kill myself and donate my organs to femboys in need
>>
what does identify as mean
>>
where2find hrtwinks/femboys other than twitter
>>
>>36637019
what is agg
>>
>>36641415
Androgynegen.
>>
>>36637019
i dont think thats a bad idea, a lil collab?
>>36640886 see >>36636351
>>36633735
love it, very grateful to be sharing earth with chappelle roan and charli rn, and lana when I'm in the mood to feel sad
>>36633568
yeah yeah, you're right. i saw this painting at the weekend and thought it would fit THOUGH
>>36632695
i would guess reduction of matrix metalloprotease transcription by keratinocytes or resident immune cells, which stops your extracellular matrix being broken down, but skincare research is famously quite poor so probably they dont fully know. anyway ive seen studies treating macrophage cell lines with coconut oil and measuring decreased inflammatory cytokine production, for example
>>
>>36636351
>>36641717
>scouring discords
i want adults though...
>>
>>36641432
this thread isnt for androgyny though, its for boys who like to be feminine
>>
>>36642814
I know. Sorry. I thought if combined the activity could be higher. Sorry. ._.
>>
>>36643023
Youre welcome to post here anon, but the thread is about femboys
>>
>>36643257
I dont really like femboys, apart from black femboys, but I am a bottom anyway and dont care remotely enough. I doubt a black femboy top who'd be into me even exists. So I dont want to waste the thread. I find it sad how slow/dead it is though. I thought there would be more femboys and femboy enjoyers on the board.
>>
File: F1-nQDIWcAIc-Ky.jpg (348 KB, 2048x1152)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>36641717
wtf all dis science shit
>>
I have the BIGGEST cock in all of /fbg/ and that makes me ALPHA KING DICK of the femboys
>>
>>36643341
i think there just arent many femboys who dont fit into gaygen, bigen, or one of the mtf or ftm gens, sadly
>>36643970
tryna melt your brain cuh
>>
will taking E turn me bi?
>>
>>36644426
if you primarily like girls: maybe, that seems to happen to a lot of people after long enough

if you primarily like boys: not as common, but i've heard of trans girls who were androphilic before becoming more comfortable being into girls when they aren't masculine anymore

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.