[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713505414927126.jpg (99 KB, 674x680)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>FTM
>check phone
>daily message from dad telling me he wants to kill himself because of what I'm trying to do to myself
>begging me not to start hormones
>reply with a pic of a dog vomitting

I never knew my dad was such a fucking pussy until I came out.
>>
>>36630025
malebrained as fuck
>>
>>36630025
My dad did the same thing but he threatened to stab me too lol
>>
>>36630025
>reply with a pic of a dog vomitting
lmfao
good one anon
>>
>>36630080
With his penis?
>>
>>36630107
With a kitchen knife it was embarrassing to witness that tantrum
>>
>>36630080
>>36630124
is he in jail now? he should be
>>
>>36630025
Kek based, should tell him you wouldnt have had to transition if you had a real father figure and not an emotional woman just to really make him feel like its his fault
>>
File: OriginOfFamily-1884.jpg (400 KB, 800x1133)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>36630025
>dad seeing daughter as a property and losing it as the imaginary value he put into her get crumbles with the reality check as she troons
>>
>>36630137
I don't know where is or what he's doing now I wouldn't care to find out either
>>
>>36630025
When you get top surgery send him a pic of your scars
>>
>>36630062
I'm not worried about being male or fembrained seems like some bpd shit
>>36630096
I keep a couple like that on standby. Open to further shit to text him for laughs if anybody has more.
>>36630150
Did that last week
>>36630156
Fuck that's good
>>
>>36630156
Better, leave the tits in his bed like the horse head in the godfather.
>>
File: IMG_1170.jpg (75 KB, 933x862)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>36630025
Why do parents do this? Any normal parent would want to see their child be happy even if they don't quite understand trans stuff. Just goes to show how many parents see their children as actual property.
>>
>>36630181
>I keep a couple like that on standby. Open to further shit to text him for laughs if anybody has more.
send him incredible gassy
>>
File: 1721670736423891.png (329 KB, 872x1000)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>36630025
as a ftm you are my hero picrel
>>
>>36630152
>daughter falling for bourgeois idealism instead of realizing only sex matters
>>
>>36630568
if you read the book, you would know that gender AND sex are social constructs, and both will be abolished
>>
>>36630216
my parents are an odd example

my dad:
-treats it as some silly joke at first
-suggested stuff like "you dont have to get a penis, you can buy a silicone dildo"
-later asked me if i feel supported and tell him aside from not being angry at me he doesnt try at all and corrects himself everytime he calls me his son and told me ill always be his daughter, so not really
-out of the blue started treating me with male pronouns and calling me my chosen name, even if i know he still sees me as a girl. (this might be mostly because itd be confusing for my little brothers if he kept treating me as a girl)
-even though he fucks up all the time about unrelated things i dont hate him and hes never meant any harm. its made our relationship a little better

my mom:
-has always hated and been embarassed of me
-hated anything "boyish" that i did growing up. this includes wanting to have a minecraft birthday party
-went on hormones without telling her and she told me she knows im on them and that im gonna regret it and that its not gonna fix me and treated it as this big threatening reveal
-is disgusted by me and is constantly seething
-was googling a support group for "mothers with children who have rapidly onset dysphoria" because of anime or satan or whatever (shes atheist)
-i try to ignore my new voice and appearance to keep her calm but every now and then she goes crazy
-is generally a lunatic
guess which got custody of me throughout all my childhood guys!
>>
>>36630152
>>36630611
Social constructs produce real value, you just can’t touch it, goofy ass commie
>>
>>36630765
>real value
you dont understand what value even means retard lmao
>>
>>36630997
Believe me I do, it just goes against your gospel!
>>
>>36631092
go back to tiktok or reddit, disgusting faggot, you structure your phrases like them
>>
>>36630025
if i've leaned anything from this board it's that your dad is a repper
>>
>>36631144
I accept your concession
>>
>>36631162
^
>>
>>36631144
what kind of argument is this lmao
gen x shouldn't be allowed on the internet istg
>>
>>36630625
are you me? my parents are extremely similar, just that my dad was extremely pissed at first but completely chilled out once he realised it wasn't some phase and unironically started treating me better than he did before, i think it's because he always wanted a son instead kek.
my mother is batshit and always fucking made fun of me and hated me as i was growing up, not even just because i was a "tomboy" as a kid, she just jumped at every possible opportunity to belittle me and shriek at me for the smallest thing. she's generally fine now but she's still hoping that i'll detransition someday and is best friends with an insane TERF.
>>
>>36630025
conquering your father is the definitive male experience, enjoy cockmogging him every time you walk by him at home king
>>
>>36630025
lmao based, transgenderism destroying familial relationships and tearing up families since 2018
>>
>>36630216
probably because youre betraying them and they put countless hours and money and hope and love into raising a boy/girl, retard?
>>
>>36637361
if you think that's a betrayal you're sick in the head, retard
>>
>>36637554
ironic coming from the mental person
>>
>>36635124
my dad was never pissed but your mom sounds exactly like mine. its crazy
>>
>>36637361
>I HAD SEX AND YOU CAME OUT OF ME SO NOW I CHOOSE AND HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER YOUR LIFE!!! NOOO DONT DO ANYTHING I DONT LIKE CANT YOU SEE YOURE MY PUPPET AND NOT YOUR OWN PERSON??? IT DOESNT MATTER THAT YOU DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN
>>
>>36630025
The narcissism and childishness of transexuals is appalling. Poor dad. I hope one day you grow up and apologize and reverse the damage you are doing to your body and your relationship. But unfortunately, I have seen too many interviews with people who detransition. They are too delusional to face facts when it matters and only smarten up after they ruined their lives or commit suicide.
>>
>>36637361
most parents have children to see them grow up happy. you ruined that
>>
>>36630025
hooooooooooly based
>>
Your parents want your attention and approval rather than it being the other way around, you should tell them you accept that they can't accept you because they are flaws as people but you love them anyways :)
>>
File: chudsuicide.png (304 KB, 768x719)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>36639708
>The narcissism and childishness of transexuals is appalling. Poor dad. I hope one day you grow up and apologize and reverse the damage you are doing to your body and your relationship. But unfortunately, I have seen too many interviews with people who detransition. They are too delusional to face facts when it matters and only smarten up after they ruined their lives or commit suicide.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.