[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721614964013084.png (999 KB, 1032x920)
999 KB
999 KB PNG
>mtf
>stealth since doing college far from home
>bf knows, but wants to keep our dating secret in case anyone finds out
>am IT major
>its pretty much all guys in my classes
>bf gets mad I hang out with so many guys
>tell him I'm in the IT program so almost all my classmates are guys
>he's still upset how one of the guys is always treating me to something or trying to take me out

I'd tell them I'm seeing someone but my bf wants our relationship to be secret. How can I keep him happy without exposing that we're dating?
>>
just tell your bf that you're absolutely not interested in the incel nerds you have classes with and that he shouldn't be so insecure about it
>>
>>36630344
he wants you all to himself but can’t bear to let the world know. what a pussy.
>>
>how can I keep him happy without exposing that we're dating?
you can't. you either tell him that he doesn't have the right to be jealous if he's too much of a pussy to actually claim you as his partner, or you don't degrade yourself to the point that you date someone who wants to keep you a secret. simple.
>>
>>36630344
Your boyfriend should grow a backbone and support you proudly. This isn't even an LGBT thing, if someone is ashamed of dating you, don't waste your time with them.
>>
>>36630344
bf is being extremely unreasonable and treating you like shit. he is embarrased that he is dating a tranny and so doesnt want anyone learning about it but is still possessive af. seems extremely toxic and you should just ignore the demand not to tell anyone about it and if he loses his shit then thats on him frankly.
>>
>>36630344
Your bf is a pussy bitch

>>36630368
but this will probably work
>>
>>36630387
100%. This happens to overweight women all the time.
>>
>>36630344
your boyfriend is a bad person
>>
I'm just worried like, if I did break up with him wpuld I be able to find someone else who's fine with my being trans? I know there's people who like trans women out there, but how can I be sure I'd ever be lucky enough to meet one who lives near me?
>>
>>36630843
>if I did break up with him wpuld I be able to find someone else who's fine with my being trans
First of all, yes you could. Second, if he wants to keep your relationship secret then he's not really "fine" with it
>>
>>36630344
Break up with him he sounds like a loser
>>
>>36630344
>IT major
stopped reading there
>>
>>36630843
Be fucking fr you are in a class full of men u can def pull some nerd
>>
>>36630344
:< your boyfriend sounds like a jerk
>>
>>36630377
this
>>
>>36630344
if he would be upset if anyone knew you were dating because of how you used to be, he doesn't love you, he's just using you for your body. you deserve better
>>
>>36630344
>bf knows, but wants to keep our dating secret in case anyone finds out
Have some self-respect, you're worth more than being treated like a dirty secret.
>>
>>36630344
The boyfriend isn't worth your time. Date some nerd from the IT course who will actually respect you.
>>
>>36630344
Your bf sucks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.