[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0558.jpg (40 KB, 647x464)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
i’ve been on hrt for almost 2 1/2 years now. i have definite changes, and my body is pretty feminine (despite being almost 6ft and not a complete twig), i have good breast growth so far, my face even looks different too. grown out my hair the whole time, had 15 sessions of laser. i make roughly 0 effort to present masculine yet strangers will still refer to me as male, “hello sir”, “that’s for that young gentleman over there”, and on and on. the best i get is people thinking im a trans guy. i know my voice isn’t the most feminine but this happens regularly before i even speak. i really want to get facial feminization surgery but so far my efforts to do that have only hurt me and it feels impossible. i don’t even know why im posting this other than to say that it’s really exhausting and demoralizing especially when online trans spaces are full of posts like “here’s me 3 months on hormones!” and they literally look like cis women. i should have started earlier and it feels like im cursed to have my dysphoria triggered every time i walk outside, not to mention the constant internal conflict i get from this. i’m already really not charitable to myself on my own without everyone else reminding me that i look like a man and the only thing i can do is be on hrt for longer and pray or hope for something that allows me to get ffs and my hope is running very low
>>
>>36630472
This is gonna be one of those post face things to really get an accurate judge (i'm not someone who's like get FFS or it's over) sometimes FFS is just not affordable, I'm twinkhonning and kinda get it, unless it's your mannerisms? Or it's your posture. It's usually something external that's a dead give away other than looks intially, if you're thin I'm gonna guess it's not your body realistically, I'm leaning on posture/clothing
>>
>>36630527
for the sake of anonymity i’m not posting myself here. i will say my mannerisms are most definitely on the feminine side, ive been told that a lot. i do have pretty strong posture but if anything it just makes my tits pop out more lol. i dress a little masc at work but outside of that it’s all androgynous / feminine style. i really think the problem is my face. i have pretty big hands and feet too but i can’t really do jack fuck about that now can i
>>
>>36630472
I'm tall and slender, been on HRT for over 10 years, had some surgeries too. Never passed. I don't look bad, I even get compliments occasionally, but certain people just never make it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.