[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: probably-too-small.jpg (51 KB, 612x459)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
i have big feet and it makes me sad a lot. im not going to say my size because its just embarrassing.

literally no womens footwear fits me. theres so much nice womens shoes that i would love to be able to wear... and i fit exactly 0 of them :(

and why would they carry it in my size? obviously, NO woman has feet this big! what, are you insane?! do you live in an asylum? xD

so, no matter how far and wide i look.... i never find any good footwear, and window shopping for shoes/socks simply depresses me :(

i end up just wearing unisex sneakers most of the time because theres nothing better.

one time another trans woman IRL clocked me and asked my shoe size to confirm im a tranny

im thinking of getting toe-shortening surgery, just out of hope that i might be able to wear footwear a size down or 2.. :/

what can i do? anyone else have feet like mine?

also, if your feet are US11 womens (AKA uk 9, euro 41, 26.7 cm, etc) or below, get tf out of my thread you bdd poser. your feet are fine, stop calling them "huge". this thread is for REAL foothons only! :(
>>
I have size EU 44, I'm 6'2, so it's within the female range but my height is kind of too much :(
>>
>>36630522
I am size 41/42. Hiiii. I think big feet look kino. I'm sorry you dont like yours.
>>
>>36630522
> eu size 45
> 175cm tall
hell
>>
>>36630522
mine are 12 and it's difficult but possible to find shoes even in person
only time anyone has commented was what appeared to be a middle aged woman... she had the same size. she's probably not trans.
>>
>>36632748
oh and I'm 5'6" so way outlier on size eve nfor a man
>>
>>36630522
Peggy Hill, is that you?
>>
>>36630522
size 11 is fucking massive dude like FLIPPERS
>>
>>36630522
>womens size 12 at 5’9 so my only options this summer are birkenstocks or unisex sneakers
>the pretty sandals go up to 10 or 11
yep im roping
>>
>EU 43
>Foot fetish
Why?
>>
>>36630522
If it makes you feel any better, I’ve always seen big feet as a feminine trait, especially when their soles are soft and fleshy, and combined with luscious curves and long hair. They represent a literal greater physical connection to the earth (a feminine aspect), and turn me on greatly. I would massage yours for hours.
>>
big feet are incredibly sexy on cis women. but most trans girls have super clocky feet. i recommend having lucky genetics. but you can also try feminine footwear that accentuates or adds definition to your arches. getting regular pedicures helps
>>
>>36632791
you are probably just horny and fetishizing the feet
>>
>>36632801
And is that such a crime? Why is liking big boobs/ass considered normal and liking big feet considered deviant?
>>
>>36632815
apparently the feet are next to the genitals in the brain's map of the body
>>
>>36632835
Exactly, mine have always been an erogenous zone. Its a shame that OP can’t appreciate her beautiful big feet and get aroused from stimulating them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.