[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: df7.jpg (228 KB, 745x746)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
I avoided transitioning for years because I was afraid of looking like a man in dress
but I ended up trooning out anyway way and all these years waiting made me a total hon
>>
>>36630634
the irony is probably the worst part about not transitioning cause you only ever encountered hons
>>
>>36630634
Eren was already a titan by episode 1 idiot
>>
>>36630634
Weird I thought it was pretty straight forward that hrt would keep you from becoming a man in a dress because if you stop Testosterone you don't get manly

>t. found out about trans people and mtf hrt by looking at info about diy becoming a eunuch and stumbling across hrt on a eunuch forum when I was 14 basically came out as soon as i could finally get over the social anxiety after that
>>
>>36630901
wait forgot to clarify. i figured out that stopping T would prevent male puberty because of biology class so I set out to castrate myself because I sort of accepted that being a girl was impossible and decided to be the next best thing a Trap and needed to purge T from my body with a DIY orchi.
>>
>>36630901
>>36630928
this nigga cut they balls off
>>
>>36630634
>look at body in mirror
>think to self “would this look good with conetits and overdeveloped glutes”
>if no don’t transition
Simple as
>>
>>36630634
me too fuck ;-;
i was told hrt was useless, my body was male as a teen so it couldn’t be anything else other than a man in a dress tier.
i was really obsessed with not having male hips and being able to wear jeans and still look feminine instead of always something A line to hide the male skeleton and hips, if i had seen one hip growth timeline or any decent timeline at all i would have all my prayers and questions answered
but because i didn’t and i tried to repress and im giga fucked even further in so many more ways and absolutely guaranteed no hip growth, cruel irony
>>
>>36630835
No?
>>
>>36630634
you deserve it as all oldshits do
>>
>>36630634
Many.
Such.
Cases.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.