[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

They're literally perfect for it. Their shortness is a huge advantage, their delayed onset (second) puberty means their muscles can be developed into the muscle dwarf body type that is the ideal. It will make them feel super manly, especially when they start pulling power packs for maintenance. And they'll get mad respect from the cis bros. Also beards.

Get in the tank pooner, we're invading... [spins wheel] Senegal?! Whatever, just get in the tank.
>>
>>36630684
Alot of pooners are effeminate anorexic femboys but I'm sure you can find some that arent
>>
>>36630684
Based
Can you come pick me up? I don't want to be seen in a regular vehicle
>>
>>36630684
I did consider that but the military here is still too picky
>>
>>36630684
I used to make tank models and I'm a straight MTF :(
>>
>>36630684
They were death traps in the 1940s and they're death traps today. I don't care what kind of APS and recon you have, eventually something is going to poke a hole in your armor and spray you with molten spall.
>>
>>36630684
>Why is it so hard to get pooners into tanks?
wide hips
>>
DOOD DYING FOR ISRAEL IS...LE MANLY!
>>
>>36631399
Welcome to manhood little pooner. Death is your constant companion. Try to have a sense of humour about it because all men are dealing with it just like you.
>>
>>36631440
Russian tanks are better anyway.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.