[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1686111914328153.png (517 KB, 727x720)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>almost 4 years hrt
>live in upstate NY
>boymode 99% of the time except when going with gf
>"pass" when i don't wear baggy hoodies with the hood up and sweatpants but its too much effort to do consistently for stuff like school because then im subjected to the weight of female beauty standards
>generally okay with strangers gendering me as "buddy"(iykyk) here while i boymode because im a 5'11 lateshit that started hrt at 22
>go on 10 day vacation with gf to portland
>girlmode 100% of the time
>constantly get random compliments by strangers
>people calling me and my gf gorgeous
>exclusively gendered she/her and not a single "buddy" over entire vacation
>vacation ends and go back to upstate NY
>suddenly boymoding feels a million times worse
>still can't bring myself to change my documents and girlmode here until after school
i just hate this area so much, i hate the Idea of girlmoding and running into someone i knew pre transition and having them glare at me as if I'm doing something wrong
it's happened before and people in this area are so shit
>>
>>36630701
i miss upstate ny so much. be grateful. and change your documents. it’s so easy there.
>>
>>36630738
what do you miss about upstate NY?
other than the nature theres literally nothing to do here and most of the people in my specific area are bigoted as fuck
>>
>>36630701
new york in general sucks ass. just move somewhere better like Florida lol. except dont move to Florida because were full.
>>
File: 1711129939769821.png (387 KB, 680x669)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>36630771
literally this, absolutely nothing. even if you do finally pass and girlmode, whats there to do?
>>
>>36630701
I went on a vacation with my gf to troy it was wonderful :)
>>
>>36631115
Florida isn't great either
>>
>>36631735
exactly
there were fun bars, theaters, nearby music venues, cool city events like the saturday market, beautiful nature trail vistas and a general air of inclusive acceptance when i went to portland
in upstate NY you have nothing but a mix of conservative retards of seemingly every skin color and you're forced to drive at least an hour to the city if you even want to even attempt to do anything fun
you literally can't even dress nice in upstate NY because you'll stand out too much since every cis woman here wears sweats/leggings and some ugly top
god forbid you actually decide to dress nice too then you just get perceived as a try hard or some gross moid attempts to hit on you because theyre stuck with their landwhale 45 year old cishon wife
fuck upstate NY
>>
honestly this is a big part of why I hate living in LA

the beauty standards here are insane, everyone who was the hottest girl in their small town moved here and gets tons of cosmetic surgery

as an ugly native and especially as a bdd tranny it is a living hell going outside
>>
>>36631982
>you literally can't even dress nice in upstate NY because you'll stand out too much since every cis woman here wears sweats/leggings and some ugly top
YES YES IM SO GLAD U GET IT it is so so stupid and i swear its just so dreary, hardly anyone worth talking to that seems to have any brain at all either
>>
Hey I'm a 3yr hrt upstate NY boymoder too but not for long cause I'm gonna explode my brain :3
>>
>>36632155
based
>>36632160
do not do that fren

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.