[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 904745667457.png (81 KB, 233x223)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
We were having another session and she was pulling my hair, making me eat her out and stuff like that. But then without warning she decided the wanted to squeeze my testies as hard as she could. She didn't even start off slow, she just clasped them with her entire hand in like a second.

I didn't use my safeword, partly because I was too shocked and in too much pain to even speak, and partly because I thought she just made a mistake.

But then she literally stepped on them. She made me lay down on the floor and then used her entire bodyweight on my fucking balls. I screamed in pain like a maniac and she stepped away quickly before asking if I was okay. Do I look like I'm okay to you? I couldn't talk and my mouth made some weird groaning sound. Then we both started crying and she apologized again and again. I felt like I was dying, and I was both furious at her while also wanting her to hug me and console me.

I still have trouble walking after 3 days now and it feels like I've been reborn as a person. I'm not even mad at her anymore, I'm just frustrated over how fucking dumb she was not to realize how much she was hurting me. It's common knowledge that it feels worse than bee stings. What the did she think was gonna happen?

And don't give me any GIWTWM bullshit, I also like the idea of it but the reality is not pleasurable or emotionally fulfilling at all. It just felt really embarrassing for both of us and it ruined the moment.
>>
>>36631090
h-hot
>>
>>36631090
mogs me
>>
>what the fuck is wrong with cis women?
they are normal, you are not
>>
>>36631090
>I still have trouble walking after 3 days now
go to the doctor thats not normal
>>
>>36631090
congrats for your free orchi anon
>>
>>36631090
>I still have trouble walking after 3 days now and it feels like I've been reborn as a person.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>36631090
GIWTWM
>>
>>36631090
>gives you free orchi
now thats a real ally
>>
>>36631090
Drop her ass and get yours off 4chan
>>
>>36631090
you'll get used to it
>>
File: based.jpg (477 KB, 1280x1803)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>36631227
BASED GF
>>
>>36631193
I can walk, it just hurts. I really don't think she broke anything because I wouldn't feel them at all if she did. They're not even red anymore everything looks normal.
>>
>>36631312
WHAT THE FUCK???
>>
>>36631090
If you had gotten srs you wouldn't be having this problem.
>>
>>36631090
Giwtwm
>>
>36631090

Your sex life requires a safe word, are you really fucking dumb enough to think this woman is normal? Ffs get off fucking 4chan.
>>
>>36632225
I did have a safeword, did you even read my post? And she is normal, it was completely consensual and she's normally a very kind and affectionate person.
>>
>>36632441
completely gasliht
>>
>>36632463
Stop making things up about people and relationships you don't know anything about. She is NOT abusive. She never hits me or emotionally manipulates me. We are complete equals and we love each other more than anything. Screw you,
>>
bump
>>
>>36631090
She didn't want to waste money on birth control
>>
>>36631090
as a post op girl I hate male parts so much I wish I had a boy toy to do cbt with

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.