[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Dont ever bottom it will crush your spirit and rob your soul
>>
Greentext?
>>
>>36631913
Sounds like you had bad sex. I don't let disrespectful grug brained apes top me.
>>
>>36631913
is it possible to regain my soul ;~;
>>
>>36631925
Pray with all of your strength, all of your heart and all of your soul for Jesus Christ to save you.

This is only if you are serious. Go into a dark room in your house like the basement and do not stop praying until you receive revelation. Do not cease. Pray anon brother plead the Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>36631925
Lord Jesus, I come before you, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In your Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give you my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever. I invite you into my life, Jesus. I accept you as my Lord, God and Savior. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit.

Come Lord Jesus, cover me with your Precious Blood, and fill me with your Holy Spirit. I love you Lord Jesus. I praise you Jesus. I thank you Jesus. I shall follow you every day of my life. Amen.

Mary, My Mother, Queen of Peace, St. Peregrine, the cancer saint, all the Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen.

Say this prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel. When you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word with all your heart, Jesus will change your whole life in a very special way. You will see.
>>
>>36631913
This is exactly why I top. And exactly why they bottom.
>>
>>36632488
>hehe, retard, archons, give this faggot cancer
>>
>>36631913
i’ll just continue to larp online about being a subby bottom and never actually do anything about it, khhv’s stay winning
>>
>>36632466
>>36632488
sorry i may believe in souls but im not gullible enough to believe in Christianity
>>
>>36632542
You have been given free will. It is your choice to be with the Father or not.
>>
File: file.png (803 KB, 792x1009)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
>>36631913
Do you promise?
>>
>>36631913
False
My soul was freed and grew into something much more beautiful and profound.
>>
>>36631913
this but for topping
>>
>>36631913
nah bottoming with someone nice is a magical experience. somebody putting their fingers in your mouth and gently saying "i'm gonna cum in you now okay?" is insane, i gained 5 years on my lifespan after that shit
>>
>>36631913
a crushed prostate is worth having a crushed soul
>>
>>36631913
Topping is thankless work.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.