[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0001403-1200x1500.jpg (300 KB, 1200x1500)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
Is it possible to be a tranny if you're Mormon?
>>
do you actually believe in mormonism?
or do you just want your family to not hate you or whatever
>>
They allow trannies, but there are a bunch of restrictions.
>>
>>36632083
i'm thinking of converting, mormons seem really happy and their religion is super interesting with loads of cool lore. the only problem is that i'm a tranny so they might not accept me.
>>
>>36632065
No. You need to rent a storage unit for your female clothes.
>>
>>36632113
Their membership is declining and they demand more out of their current base to compensate. They might be desperate enough to accept you but might become more radical as they keep losing followers.
>>
>>36632113
have you actually learned anything about the founding of mormonism? It's predicated on joseph smith translating the book of mormon from some golden plates written in "reformed egyptian" language.
Of course, "reformed egyptian" is not a language, joseph smith certainly could not read anything egyptian, and more importantly the golden plates never existed. The book of mormon describes pre-colonized america, but contains references to numerous animals, plants, and technology that never existed in america before colonization. None of the ancient cities described in the book of mormon were real, none of the geography, etc.
Mormonism is a blatantly false religion, founded by people who were totally aware of the fact that they were lying about the source and content of the scripture. Neither joseph smith nor any of the other early mormon leaders believed a single word of what they said or wrote, they were fully aware that it was a fake religion and a lie. It's ok to find something like mormonism historically interesting, but you should not believe that any of it is real in any way.
>>
>>36632113
Also the BoM "lore" is plagiarised from writers who were popular in the time and place Joseph Smith grew up. It's completely fraudulent from the bottom ground.
>>
>>36632113
my dad's an ex-mormon. it's a dumb fucking cult with stupid rules like wearing magic underwear and giving up most of your income
>>
>>36632274
Joke's on them because I don't actually have any income
>>
>>36632065
cesletter dot org

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.