[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1626700212330.jpg (75 KB, 770x600)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
I'm a normal straight guy and I am drunk, and I was wondering, if you could choose not to be a tranny or faggot and magically become a normal straight person, would you do it? Let's say you keep all of your memories but you just say lose the urges or whatever, would you do it?
>>
>>36632105
yeah if i could mentally become a cis man i absolutely would. no tranny wants to be mtf, it's just a cope.

gays love penis though so they probably wouldn't

and cisbians are self-destructive and need immediate help if they say yes
>>
>>36632105
I'm bi, I would stay bi. Lots of fun.
>>
God yes please i just want to stop hurting
>>
>>36632105
No, the life of a cishet female isn’t worth living.
>>
>>36632105
I would and chances are I'd immediately turn around to become a full blown nazi. I am too much of a degenerate to integrate within their circles now, no matter how much I hate myself and other queer people.
Alternatively I could just happily live and have a family as a regular guy instead of wanting to troon out...
>>
>>36632105
yes
>>
>>36632105
all I wish is that i were born the opposite gender. i dont wish to be trans or queer anything. i just wish i had been born female.

i hate the whole lgbt queer bullshit. i want nothing to do with any of the activism or the virtue signaling or subversion of social norms. i liked how society was before all this shit started. i just want to be a female member instead of a male member of society.
>>
>>36632105
I wouldn't want to be trans, but the idea of being female makes me feel like shit. I'd be a normal straight guy because right now I'm a straight trans guy.
>>
>>36632105
i would be a cishet woman, yeah
>>
>>36632194
Why? Normal women have it pretty easy all things considered?
>>
>>36632458
>I wouldn't want to be trans, but the idea of being female makes me feel like shit. I'd be a normal straight guy because right now I'm a straight trans guy.
What do you mean by straight trans guy? Are you a male to female or female to male?
>>
>>36632137
Are you attracted to women or men? Would you consider other troons?
>>
>>36632694
I'm attracted to cis women, passoids and twinkhons with passoid voices. I don't like penises but I'm not repulsed by them to the point I'd refuse to date someone who's pre-op.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.