[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: onyushka_0002.jpg (95 KB, 810x1080)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Is this transgenderism or misogyny-misandry?

>I wish I could explain how incredible it feels to lift the weight of performative masculinity off of your shoulders. It’s like not realizing you spent the last 20 years climbing constantly walking uphill until you’re all of a sudden rolling gently downhill on roller skates. No more constant struggle. Just…the wind in your face, a feeling of mild euphoria in your belly. You can actually gently observe the world passing around you now because you’re not focused on putting one foot in front of the other over and over, climbing a hill you don’t even know you’re on.

>The physical and sexual benefits of estrogen are almost secondary to me at this point. It’s about the headspace. I’d never go back. Never.

Is this really what it's like? Do women just not have to try in life in the same way men do or something? Are men a race of disposable slaves?
>>
>>36632130
>lift the weight of performative masculinity off of your shoulders
i hope one day i pass enough to do this, desu while your vbiews may not be socially acceptable live your best life without caring abt it

also obligatory picrel os suifuel
>>
>>36632130
I wish being female felt like that but I'm sure after being a guy for all your life it probably would. Good for her
>>
>>36632130
men are really really worried about seeking and maintining their status. on estrogen im a lot more satisfied with what ive already got. on testosterone it was never enough.
>>
>>36632130
It's real, yeah, but you dont have to transition to do it
Gay bottoms are completely free from the shackles of performative masculinity

I went through this shit and now I'm trying to work out how the fuck to get taken seriously as a top without transitioning (because transbians can get away with it) or going back into the box
>>
>>36632366
I never cared about status because I'm autistic
or
My autistic qualities caused me to be rejected early in life making status an impossibility so I coped by not caring about status.

I have actually refused leadership.
>>
>>36632130
>Is this really what it's like?
That is EXACTLY what it's like. In fact I'm wondering if I wrote that since you don't have a source.
>Do women just not have to try in life in the same way men do or something?
Nah bro, girling is hard. There's so much shit you've got to figure out, not to mention just generally keeping your body in a nice shape (you can't just throw weights around for an hour a day, beauty is a lifestyle choice).
>Are men a race of disposable slaves?
Just disposable I'm afraid. When you can see it from the outside you realize just how much women don't care that men suffer.

I'm not going to be like that.
>>
>>36632513
The source is some thread on /gif/ I was touching myself to an hour ago.
>>
>>36632513
90% of the reasons men suffer isn't that there aren't good girls out there
it's that the good girls are all taken
>>
>>36632130
Being a woman is alright. I wouldn't put it in those words but yeah it's easier. Nothing you do has any consequence if you're a woman, good or bad. I used to be a semi-attractive woman pretransition and it was boring. Once you get over the 'I can do this?' bit of getting randos to pay for your shit in exchange for your company, even platonic, it's not that fun. The most 'fun' bit of it is just to flex on other chicks about how much men do for you instead of them. Or if you're bisexual, to flex on dudes by stealing their girlfriends.
>>
>>36632130
>Are men a race of disposable slaves?
Yes, that's why we die first.
Not because of dumb choices.

Because if someone's gonna die in some predicament, we basically opt to save women. They're too precious and inept so we have to live through hyperviligance to keep them safe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.