[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.52 MB, 1600x1200)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
why are so many tranners loli/shotacons? is it because they've already broken the sexual norms and are therefore free to enjoy without guilt what everyone else represses?
>>
>>36632185
I think it's funny that so many trannies are lolicons and so many transphobes are also lolicons.
>>
Op thinks everyone else likes little kids but its just him
>>
File: file.png (110 KB, 469x385)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>36632218
>i only get aroused at those above the arbitrary number my government set i-i swear and if i find out someone hot is under it they're no longer hot
geg
>>
>why do trannies like lolis
>why do trannies like diapers
>why do trannies like puppyplay
>why do trannies like blacked
because a disproportionate amount of trannies were reddit/4chan hikikomori types during adolescence and that is the kind of fetish that autistic unattractive misfits who spend most of their time online develop
this is not to question anyone's validity or whatever, be what you want to be unburdened by what you were
but that is the cold hard truth
>>
>>36632386
>unburdened by what you were
Kamala?
>>
I've met two kinds
The first are usually MtFs who seem like they were sexually abused as kids and are usually some kind of straight, usually these people are very mentally ill and low IQ
The other are perverts who don't seem to have any shame about it because they see other people doing it and hence think that it's normal, I don't think this group is restricted to trans people and is very common among heterosexual men
I haven't been in trans discord spaces for a while but it was extremely normalised back when I was and it's very disturbing
>>
>>36632255
>I like prepubescent children but i’m so degen i dont even know/care how wrong that is
Holy shit i’m sure you’re on a register already
>>
>>36633005
>it's wrong because um it just is okay because the government said so or something

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.